Subject: [Detnet] Discuss draft-eckert-detnet-bounded-latency-problems-00

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 19:02:05 +0200

Dear DetNet WG

Time at IETF111 was very short to discuss the bounded latency problems draft,
i hope there is interest to discuss the issues i raise in the document at
the upcoming interim.

I am very interested in any feedback/suggestions you may have re. the draft.
Lou suggested to shorten the draft in some places, which i am not sure
i understand correctly as "if we want to take this on into DetNet".

I foremost wrote this for feedback, and i think it would be great if
we could evolve it into a document that could be adopted by DetNet with
whatever changes / shortening would make it better for that purpose, and
i invite others to join as co-authors.

If that (working towards WG adoption) is not the best approach for the document,
maybe another one is to keep it as a more extensive tutorial that it is now and
go for individual submission. In that case too, i am happ for any input/collaboration!

Pls. let me know what you think!

Cheers
    Toerless