Subject: Updated DHCP schema meeting info

From: Steve Gonczi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 18:25:54 -0500 (EST)

Folks:

Here's the Proposed (updated) Agenda for the 2nd DHCP Schema Meeting and
some additional information.

Proposed Agenda for the 2nd DHCP Schema Meeting

Monday, February 8, 1999, 10AM - 5:30PM

Meeting logistics
Agenda bashing
Review of 1st DHCP schema meeting
See materials available at http://www.process.com/schema.htm.
DMTF Networks Working Group's DHCP goals and status (Andrea Westerinen of
Microsoft)
Existing DHCP schema presentations (see note)
Repeat presentations from 1st meeting with updates
New participants might want to present their schema or needs for a schema
Further refine object model from 1st DHCP schema meeting
Object relationships

Tuesday, February 9, 1999, 9AM - noon (or whenever people want to stop)

Develop list of attributes, focusing on
Attribute description and meaning, not names
Possible attribute values or encoding
Objects that will have each attribute
Relationships between objects and attributes
What next?
Develop Internet-Draft?
Provide input to or review of DMTF work?
Other options?
Next meeting?
Adjourn

Note:
Anyone that would like to present, please notify Linda Scobo as soon as
possible. These should be relatively short, providing a quick overview of
how the schema is laid out, unique or interesting features, and any
significant differences from other schema.

Meeting Logistics:
Meeting will be held at the Process Software offices in Framingham,
Massachusetts. Directions are available at
http://www.process.com/corporate/direct.htp. The offices are about 25 miles
west of downtown Boston and Logan International Airport.
Process Software will provide lunch and refreshments during both days of the
meeting.
While the meeting is currently scheduled to end mid-day on the 9th, if
sufficient interest exists we can extend until the end of the day.
We are working out arrangements to allow folks to conference call in.
However, you'll likely miss a lot since you won't see what's being drawn on
whiteboards. Information on conferencing in will be provided a few days
prior to the meeting to those that requested it. Please let us know ASAP.

If you have any questions or suggestions on the meeting, please contact
Linda Scobo at 508-879-6994 x 345 or [email-masked].

If you need lodging information, please contact Barbara Gaumond at
508-879-6994 x 359 or [email-masked].