Subject: DHCP schema meeting announcement

From: Steve Gonczi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 15:35:55 -0500 (EST)

Greetings to all,

	Those of you who attended the DHCP WG sessions in Chicago, may
recall the report Bernie Volz (Process Software Corporation) presented on an
on-going effort to develop a DHCP LDAP schema draft.

	We are planning a follow up meeting to continue this work.

	The meeting will be scheduled for February 8 and 9 in the greater
Boston area, at the corporate headquarters of Process Software.  

	Anyone interested is welcome to attend.

	Since this is an open meeting, the response may exceed our space
capacity. In this case we will move to another nearby location. This also
means that it's extremely important that you respond to us as soon as
possible regarding your attendance. 

	Please let us know by January 15, if you plan on attending.  We will
soon post a proposed agenda for your comments.  Please contact Linda Scobo
([email-masked] or call at 508-879-6994 x 345).

	Notes from the first meeting are available at :

	www.process.com/schema.htm.

	For the time being, Ralph Droms kindly agreed to provide space for
this topic on this mailing list, feel free to post your comments, etc.

	Steve Gonczi