Subject: Revised DHC WG agenda

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 10:09:00 -0500 (EST)

Here is the most recent DHC WG agenda for the upcoming IETF meeting in DC.
Notice that the 0900 session is overfull and I may need to shift some
topics to the 1300 session.

- Ralph

Tuesday, Nov 9 at 0900-1130 (DHCPv4)
====================================

  Yves T'Joens (Alcatel)         DHCP reconfigure message

  Bill Arbaugh (Penn)            DHCPv4 authentication

  Carl Smith (Sun)               Name service ordering option

  Kim Kinnear (Cisco)            Failover protocol

  Jerome Privat (BT)             User Class option

  Jerome Privat (BT)             Doublephase configuration

  Mike Patrick (Motorola)        Agent options

  Subir Das (Telcordia)          Roaming among commercial
                                 wireless networks

  Bernard Aboba (Microsoft)      Kerberos authentication

  Bernie Volz (Process Software) Server load balancing

  Bill Sommerfield (Epilogue)    Server selection option

  Bernie Volz (Process Software) LDAP schema

  Barr Hibbs (Pacbell)           DHCP MIB

  Barr Hibbs (Pacbell)           Client option clarifications
 
  Juan Garay (Bell Labs)         Option for NAT/IPSec interaction

Tuesday, Nov 9 at 1300-1400 (DHCPv4)
====================================
  Mark Stapp (Cisco)             DHCP-DNS interaction

  Andreas Gustafsson             A DNS RR for DHCP information
  (Internet Engines, Inc.)

  Mike Carney (Sun)              DHCP options guidelines

  Mike Carney (Sun)              Connectathon

Tuesday, Nov 9 at 1415-1515 (DHCPv6)
====================================
  Mike Carney (Sun)              DHCPv6
  Jim Bound (Compaq)
  Charlie Perkins (Nokia)