Subject: Agenda (w/o line wraps)

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 06:16:59 -0500 (EST)

Tuesday, Nov 9 at 0900-1130 (DHCPv4)
====================================

Dynamic host configuration : DHCP reconfigure extension Yves T'Joens (Alcatel)
draft-schrijvp-dhcpv4-reconfigure-00.txt

Authentication for DHCP Messages                        Bill Arbaugh (Penn)
draft-ietf-dhc-authentication-12.txt

The Name Service Search Option for DHCP                 Carl Smith (Sun)
draft-ietf-dhc-nsso-01.txt

DHCP Failover Protocol                                  Kim Kinnear (Cisco)
draft-ietf-dhc-failover-05.txt

The User Class Option for DHCP                          Jerome Privat (BT)
draft-ietf-dhc-userclass-04.txt

Double Phase DHCP Configuration                         Jerome Privat (BT)
draft-privat-dhc-doublephase-01.txt

DHCP Relay Agent Information Option                     Mike Patrick (Motorola)
draft-ietf-dhc-agent-options-07.txt

Dynamic Registration and Configuration Protocol (DRCP)  Subir Das (Telcordia)
draft-itsumo-drcp-00.txt

DHCP Authentication Via Kerberos V                      Bernard Aboba (Microsoft)
draft-hornstein-dhc-kerbauth-01.txt

DHC load balancing algorithm                            Bernie Volz (Process Software)
draft-ietf-dhc-loadb-00.txt

The Server Selection Option for DHCP                    Bill Sommerfield (Epilogue)
draft-ietf-dhc-sso-03.txt

Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Server MIB   Barr Hibbs (Pacbell)
draft-ietf-dhc-server-mib-04.txt

Interpreting Client Options for DHCP                    Barr Hibbs (Pacbell)
draft-ietf-dhc-client-options-00.txt

Option for NAT/IPSec interaction                        Jose Brustoloni (Bell Labs)

Tuesday, Nov 9 at 1300-1400 (DHCPv4)
====================================

DHCP Schema for LDAP                                    Bernie Volz (Process Software)
draft-ietf-dhc-schema-01.txt

A DNS RR for DHCP information                           Andreas Gustafsson (Internet Engines
draft-ietf-dnsind-dhcp-rr-00.txt

Interaction between DHCP and DNS                        Mark Stapp (Cisco)
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcp-dns-11.txt

New Option Review Guidelines and                        Mike Carney (Sun)
  Additional Option Namespace
draft-ietf-dhc-option-review-and-namespace-01.txt

Connectathon                                            Mike Carney (Sun)

Tuesday, Nov 9 at 1415-1515 (DHCPv6)
====================================
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6)   Mike Carney (Sun)
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-14.txt                            Jim  Bound (Compaq)
Extensions for the DHCP for IPv6                        Charlie Perkins (Nokia)    
draft-ietf-dhc-v6exts-11.txt

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 08:25:14 -0500 (EST)

Ralph,

I need an agenda that's encoded in Unicode.   Can you send one of
those too?   :')

			       _MelloN_

---

From: Rob Stevens <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 15:45:00 -0500 (EST)

Yes,

I'd like mine in HTML with links pointing back to minues
from the Oslo IETF.  :')

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 16:56:38 -0500 (EST)

Awright - anybody else wanna give me some smart-ass abuse?  Take a number
and get in line...

- Ralph <with a grin>