Subject: Agenda (I-D versions corrected)

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 14:06:43 -0500 (EST)

I missed a few I-D revs in the previous agenda.  Here's the agenda with the
correct I-D rev numbers.

Sorry for the extra e-mail...

- Ralph

=====

Tuesday, Nov 9 at 0900-1130 (DHCPv4)
====================================

Dynamic host configuration : DHCP reconfigure extension Yves T'Joens (Alcatel)
draft-schrijvp-dhcpv4-reconfigure-00.txt

Authentication for DHCP Messages                        Bill Arbaugh (Penn)
draft-ietf-dhc-authentication-12.txt

The Name Service Search Option for DHCP                 Carl Smith (Sun)
draft-ietf-dhc-nsso-01.txt

DHCP Failover Protocol                                  Kim Kinnear (Cisco)
draft-ietf-dhc-failover-05.txt

The User Class Option for DHCP                          Jerome Privat (BT)
draft-ietf-dhc-userclass-04.txt

Double Phase DHCP Configuration                         Jerome Privat (BT)
draft-privat-dhc-doublephase-01.txt

DHCP Relay Agent Information Option                     Mike Patrick
(Motorola)
draft-ietf-dhc-agent-options-07.txt

Dynamic Registration and Configuration Protocol (DRCP)  Subir Das (Telcordia)
draft-itsumo-drcp-00.txt

DHCP Authentication Via Kerberos V                      Bernard Aboba
(Microsoft)
draft-hornstein-dhc-kerbauth-01.txt

DHC load balancing algorithm                            Bernie Volz
(Process Software)
draft-ietf-dhc-loadb-00.txt

The Server Selection Option for DHCP                    Bill Sommerfield
(Epilogue)
draft-ietf-dhc-sso-03.txt

Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Server MIB   Barr Hibbs (Pacbell)
draft-ietf-dhc-server-mib-04.txt

Interpreting Client Options for DHCP                    Barr Hibbs (Pacbell)
draft-ietf-dhc-client-options-00.txt

Option for NAT/IPSec interaction                        Jose Brustoloni
(Bell Labs)

Tuesday, Nov 9 at 1300-1400 (DHCPv4)
====================================

DHCP Schema for LDAP                                    Bernie Volz
(Process Software)
draft-ietf-dhc-schema-01.txt

A DNS RR for DHCP information                           Andreas Gustafsson
(Internet Engines
draft-ietf-dnsind-dhcp-rr-00.txt

Interaction between DHCP and DNS                        Mark Stapp (Cisco)
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcp-dns-11.txt

New Option Review Guidelines and                        Mike Carney (Sun)
  Additional Option Namespace
draft-ietf-dhc-option-review-and-namespace-01.txt

Connectathon                                            Mike Carney (Sun)

Tuesday, Nov 9 at 1415-1515 (DHCPv6)
====================================
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6)   Mike Carney (Sun)
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-14.txt                            Jim  Bound (Compaq)
Extensions for the DHCP for IPv6                        Charlie Perkins
(Nokia)    
draft-ietf-dhc-v6exts-11.txt