Subject: Agneda for WG meeting

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 07:29:23 -0500 (EST)

Here is the latest agenda.  Note that I've moved the LDAP schema discussion
to the 1300 session.

I'll post an annotated version with a list of associated I-Ds later today.

For those of you on the agenda - I'll have a PowerPoint-equipped laptop
available for use with the in-room projection equipment.  You're welcome to
use it for your presentation; bring along a floppy for sneaker-netting...

- Ralph

=====

Tuesday, Nov 9 at 0900-1130 (DHCPv4)
====================================

  Yves T'Joens (Alcatel)         DHCP reconfigure message

  Bill Arbaugh (Penn)            DHCPv4 authentication

  Carl Smith (Sun)               Name service ordering option

  Kim Kinnear (Cisco)            Failover protocol

  Jerome Privat (BT)             User Class option

  Jerome Privat (BT)             Doublephase configuration

  Mike Patrick (Motorola)        Agent options

  Subir Das (Telcordia)          Roaming among commercial
                                 wireless networks

  Bernard Aboba (Microsoft)      Kerberos authentication

  Bernie Volz (Process Software) Server load balancing

  Bill Sommerfield (Epilogue)    Server selection option

  Barr Hibbs (Pacbell)           DHCP MIB

  Barr Hibbs (Pacbell)           Client option clarifications
  Juan Garay (Bell Labs)         Option for NAT/IPSec interaction

Tuesday, Nov 9 at 1300-1400 (DHCPv4)
====================================
  Bernie Volz (Process Software) LDAP schema

  Mark Stapp (Cisco)             DHCP-DNS interaction

  Andreas Gustafsson             A DNS RR for DHCP information
  (Internet Engines, Inc.)

  Mike Carney (Sun)              DHCP options guidelines

  Mike Carney (Sun)              Connectathon

Tuesday, Nov 9 at 1415-1515 (DHCPv6)
====================================
  Mike Carney (Sun)              DHCPv6
  Jim Bound (Compaq)
  Charlie Perkins (Nokia)