Subject: [dhcwg] Results ofrecent WG last calls

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 12:16:14 -0500 (EST)

draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-prefix-delegation-02.txt: Accept with editorial
   changes; draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-prefix-delegation-03.txt, which
   includes a summary of changes made to the specification as a result of
   input received during WG last call, has been submitted for publication
   and will be ready for IESG review

draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-nisconfig-01.txt: Accept with editorial changes;
   draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-nisconfig-02.txt has been published, and is
   ready for WG chair final review and then IESG review

draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-timeconfig-01.txt: Accept with editorial
   changes; draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-timeconfig-02.txt has been
   published, and is ready for WG chair final review and then IESG review

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:46:56 +0100 (CET)

I saw this in 03:
   IAprefix-options: Options associated with this prefix
but the document doesn't have an example of what this might be used for.

Is there such an example?

  Erik

---

From: Ole Troan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:24:54 +0000

Eric,

> Is there such an example?

the last paragraph of section 10 gives an example.

«The status of any operations involving this IA_PD Prefix option is
 indicated in a Status Code option in the IAprefix-options field.»

/ot