Subject: Input and teleconference

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 08:22:59 -0500

I've only received three responses to my announcement of the next DHCPv6 
teleconference.  Because I don't yet have the next rev of the draft 
finished and because of that apparent lack of interest, I've decided to 
postpone the teleconference until I have a better sense of when the next 
rev will be finished.

We need to have full WG participation in the discussion on a couple of 
issues raised at the San Diego WG meeting.  I've started discussion on 
multicast reconfiguration and IA naming, but haven't seen many message in 
either thread.  We also need to discuss how DHCPv6 will interact with 
anonymous addresses, which I will kick off in a separate message.  I need 
this input before I can finish revving the draft.

- Ralph

---

From: "Bernie Volz (EUD)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:21:48 -0600

Ralph ... what's the status of the draft? Any update?

- Bernie Volz
  Ericsson

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Droms [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 8:23 AM
To: DHCPv6 discussion list
Subject: Input and teleconference

- Ralph