Subject: Updated DHC WG agenda

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 14:51:37 -0500

Monday, 1530-1730 - DHCPv4 agenda items

DHC WG activities update                   Ralph Droms, 10 minutes

DHCP Option for SIP Servers                Henning Schulzrinne, 20 minutes
   http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/sip/drafts/draft-ietf-sip-dhcp-04.txt

Addition of Device Class to Agent Options  Rich Woundy, 10 minutes
   draft-ietf-dhc-agentoptions-device-class-01.txt

The DHCP Client FQDN Option                Mark Stapp, 10 minutes
   draft-ietf-dhc-fqdn-option-01.txt
Resolution of DNS Name Conflicts Among DHCP Clients
   draft-ietf-dhc-ddns-resolution-01.txt

Encoding Long DHCP Options                 Ted Lemon, 10 minutes
   draft-ietf-dhc-concat-00.txt

The Classless Static Route Option for DHCP Ted Lemon, 10 minutes
   draft-ietf-dhc-csr-04.txt

DHCP Failover Protocol                     Kim Kinnear, 5 minutes
   draft-ietf-dhc-failover-08.txt

DHCP Lease Query                           Kim Kinnear, 10 minutes
   draft-ietf-dhc-leasequery-01.txt

Subnet Selection sub-option for Relay      Kim Kinnear, 15 minutes
     Agent Information Option
   draft-kinnear-agent-subnet-selection-00.txt
DHCP VPN Information option
   draft-johnson-vpn-id-option-00.txt
VPN Identifier sub-option for Relay
     Agent Information Option
   draft-kinnear-agent-vpn-id-00.txt

Triggering AAA from DHCP Relay Agents      George Tsirtsis, 20 minutes
   draft-ietf-dhc-aaa-ra-00.txt

Extensions to DHCP for Roaming Users       Biswaroop Mukherjee, 15 minutes
   draft-mukherjee-dhc-dhcproam-01.txt
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, 0900-1130 - DHCPv6 review

Report from DDDT Design Team               Bernard Aboba, 15 minutes

Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol        Jim Bound, Ralph Droms
for IPv6 (DHCPv6)
   draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-17.txt
   - Review of changes in current draft
   - Review of design team teleconference
   - Discussion of outstanding issues