Subject: [dhcwg] help me

From: "prasanth nair" <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 May 2002 19:36:06 -0000

hi,

i am prasanth nair here, i was trying to dhcp installtion,

i am facing a probelem pls help.

i configured dhcpd.conf and one connection is going to global 
and
other eth1 is going to hub.i think my config, all right like
mask,inet add. etc.

after all i cant ping the ip from the client m/c

i am getting all site from  the server also.i think global part 
is
clear.only dhcp part went wrong.but restarting gives correct.

what will be the common problems..

bye

_________________________________________________________
Click below to visit monsterindia.com and review jobs in India or 
Abroad
http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg