Subject: [dhcwg] unsubscribe [email-masked]

From: "Boersma, A (Abe)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 08:09:32 +0200

unsubscribe [email-masked]

X Abe Boersma

Projectmanager mConnect

Rabobank ICT   (www.rabobankict.nl)
Netwerkbedrijf / IP Services
Laan van Eikenstein 9
3705 AR Zeist
Tel:  +31 (030)-2154974
Fax: +31 (030)-2151986
mailto:[email-masked]

BE CAREFULL IN WHAT YOU SEND, AND CONSERVATIVE IN WHAT YOU RECEIVE

 <<Boersma, A (Abe).vcf>> 

================================================
De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en 
is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht 
onterecht ontvangt, wordt u verzocht de inhoud niet te gebruiken en 
de afzender direct te informeren door het bericht te retourneren. 
================================================
The information contained in this message may be confidential 
and is intended to be exclusively for the addressee. Should you 
receive this message unintentionally, please do not use the contents 
herein and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.