Subject: [dhcwg] New revision of iSNS Option for DHCP (Rev 10)

From: Charles Monia <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:50:59 -0700

Hi Ralph and Thomas:

This new version of the iSNS option for DHCP contains a security section
revised in response to comments from David Black, Elizabeth Rodriguez, Ralph
Droms and Steve Bellovin.  It also includes changes based on all other IESG
review comments.

If the new version is OK, I'd like to restart the approval process at the
appropriate point.  Please let me know if there are problems.

Pending the announcement of document availability from the archive, revision
10 can be obtained from
ftp://ftp.nishansystems.com/outgoing/draft-ietf-dhc-isnsoption-10.pdf or
ftp://ftp.nishansystems.com/outgoing/draft-ietf-dhc-isnsoption-10.txt.

Markups visible in the PDF version show the text that was added or deleted.

-- Charles
-----------------------------------------
Charles Monia
Senior Technology Consultant
Nishan Systems
email: [email-masked]
voice: (408) 519-3986
fax:   (408) 435-8385

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: "Elizabeth G. Rodriguez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 18:00:45 -0700

Forwarding to Steve Bellovin.
Since it is his comment that we are trying to address, we need to get his
input as well.

Elizabeth

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Monia [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 3:51 PM
To: 'Ralph Droms'; 'Thomas Narten (E-mail)'
Cc: 'DHCP (E-mail)'; 'Ips (E-mail)'; 'David Black (E-mail)'; 'Elizabeth
Rodriguez (E-mail)'; 'Allison Mankin (E-mail)'; Charles Monia; Joshua Tseng;
Kevin Gibbons
Subject: New revision of iSNS Option for DHCP (Rev 10)

Hi Ralph and Thomas:

-- Charles