Subject: [dhcwg] WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-subscriber-id-01.txt>

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 06:30:23 -0400

Reminder - to date, there have only been a couple of comments on this draft.
  Please review the draft and respond to the mailing list.

=====

This message announces a WG last call on "DHCP Subscriber ID Suboption for
the DHCP Relay Agent Option" <draft-ietf-dhc-subscriber-id-01.txt>.  The
last call will conclude on Friday, 9/12.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.

draft-ietf-dhc-subscriber-id-01.txt defines a new DHCP Relay Suboption for
passing a byte string representing a "Subscriber ID" from a relay agent to
the DHCP server. The intended purpose of the subscriber ID is to give
additional information which the DHCP server can use in address allocation.
This draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-subscriber-id-01.txt

- Ralph Droms 

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg