Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG meeting agenda (revised)

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 12:39:03 -0500

DHC WG agenda - IETF 58
                             Thu 11/13/2003 0900
                      (Last revised 11/12/2003 12:36 PM)
                      ----------------------------------

Administrivia                                      Ralph Droms      05 minutes
   Agenda bashing
   Current last calls: failover; DHCPv4 threat analysis; PXE options

Node-Specific Client Identifiers for DHCPv4        Ted Lemon        10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-3315id-for-v4-00.txt>
   Initial discussion

Rapid Reply Option for DHCPv4                      S. D. Park       10 minutes
   <draft-volz-dhc-rapidreply-opt-00.txt>
   Accept as WG work item?

Client Identifier option in server replies         Ralph Droms      10 minutes
   <draft-swamy-dhc-client-id-00.txt>
   Accept as WG work item?

Extending DHCP Options Codes                       Ralph Droms      10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-extended-optioncodes-00.txt>
   Discussion; which extension plan to accept; next steps/roadmap

Implementation Issues with RFC 2131                Ralph Droms      20 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-implementation-01.txt>
   Discussion; next steps; other work related to advancing RFC 2131

DHCPv4 Threat Analysis                             Mimi Zohar (?)   10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-v4-threat-analysis-00.txt>
   Final discussion; solicit WG last call review

DHCP Authentication using DNS KEY records          Ted Lemon        10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-auth-sigzero-00.txt>

Flexible Authentication for DHCP Messages          Mimi Zohar (?)   10 minutes
   <draft-gupta-dhcp-auth-02.txt>

Discussion of DHCP authentication                  Ralph Droms      20 minutes
   Review three authentication proposals; next steps/roadmap

Configuration of dual-stack hosts with DHCP        Ralph Droms      20 minutes
                                                                    -----------
Total                                                              135 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg