Subject: [dhcwg] Help needed for configuring DHCPv6 server and client

From: "Sudheer Narayan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:43:09 +0530

I want to set up a dhcpv6 server/Client on Fedora core 3. I've installed
Fedora Core 3 on two systems and connected them using cross cable. I want
to set up one computer as DHCPV6 server and other as client. I tried by
configuring the dhcpc.conf file.....and using the dhcp6s and dhcp6c
commands........but its not working !!!  is there anything else that needs
to be done??if so please let me know the procedure that im supposed to
follow ?

Thanks in Adv
-----------------------------------------------------------
Warm Regards
Sudheer N
Communications and Embedded systems
SDC, L&T Infotech, Bangalore, India

______________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Vidar Løkken <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:10:35 +0100 (CET)

> I want to set up a dhcpv6 server/Client on Fedora core 3. I've installed
[...]

This ain't a help group for a implementation of dhcpv6, but a discussion 
list for the protocol itself, and further developement of that. Please 
turn to you provider of DHCPv6 server for help about configuration.

-- 

Vidar
www.bitsex.net
If only one could get that wonderful feeling of accomplishment without
having to accomplish anything.

---

From: "Bernie Volz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:23:02 -0500

This is really the wrong mailing list for this.

Try the Fedora web site (http://fedora.redhat.com/) or Google searches.

- Bernie 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> On Behalf Of Sudheer Narayan
> Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 11:13 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [dhcwg] Help needed for configuring DHCPv6 server and client 
> 
>