Subject: [dhcwg] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-daniel-dhc-ipv6in4-opt-06.txt

From: "Soohong Daniel [email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 08:44:44 +0900

fyi...

>Title		: DHCP Option for Configuring IPv6-over-IPv4 Tunnels
>Author(s)	: S. Park
>Filename	: draft-daniel-dhc-ipv6in4-opt-06.txt
>Pages		: 10
>Date		: 2005-5-9
> 	
>This document provides a mechanism by which the DHCPv4 servers can
>provide information about the IPv6-over-IPv4 tunnel endpoint.  The
>IPv4/IPv6 dual stack nodes can use this information to set up a
>tunnel to the tunnel endpoint to obtain IPv6 connectivity without
>requiring manual intervention at any of the tunnel endpoints at
>tunnel establishment time.
> 
>A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daniel-dhc-ipv6in4-opt-06.txt

All comments are hightly welcome.

---------------------------------------------
Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Platform Laboratory, SAMSUNG Electronics.

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg