Subject: [dhcwg] draft-ietf-dhc-lifetime-03.txt

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 13:30:40 -0400

Hi All

The IESG considered draft-ietf-dhc-lifetime-03.txt on our telechat 
today, and the document was approved for publication as an RFC.  The 
official announcement should be issued soon.

Congratulations, Stig, Tim and Bernie!  And thanks for your excellent 
work on this document.

Margaret

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 21:31:04 +0200

Thanks Margaret. Happy to see it going through this quickly and
smoothly.

Also thanks to all of you in the wg that helped improve the draft
and make sure the problems got sorted out early in the process.

Stig