Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG last call on "DHCP Preboot eXecution Environment (PXE) Options"

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 18:47:31 -0400

This message announces a WG last call on "DHCP Preboot eXecution
Environment (PXE) Options" <draft-ietf-dhc-pxe-options-01.txt>.  The
last call will conclude at 1700 ET on 2005-06-08.

Please respond to this WG last call.  This last call is the *second*
last call on this document.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.  Lack of discussion does not
represent positive support.  If there is no expression of support for
acceptance during the WG last call, the document will not be advanced
to the IESG.

I will follow up on the one substantive comment received during the
previous last call in a separate message.

This document includes revisions based on the WG last call on the
previous revision, draft-ietf-dhc-pxe-options-00.txt.

Summary:

"DHCP Preboot eXecution Environment (PXE) Options" documents the
definition of DHCP options used by PXE and EFI clients.  This draft is
available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-pxe-options-01.txt

- Ralph Droms 

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg