Subject: [dhcwg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dhc-dual-stack-merge-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:50:03 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Dual-stack clients and merging of data from
                          DHCPv4 and DHCPv6
	Author(s)	: S. Venaas, T. Chown
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dhc-dual-stack-merge-01.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2005-10-26
	
A node may have support for communications using both IPv4 and IPv6
   protocols.  Such a node may wish to obtain both IPv4 and IPv6
   configuration settings via the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
   (DHCP).  This can be done by using the IPv4 and the IPv6 DHC
   protocols respectively.  This document considers mechanisms that
   allow such a node to make use of the configuration data from both
   protocols to obtain the desired common configuration.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dual-stack-merge-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-dhc-dual-stack-merge-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dual-stack-merge-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg