Subject: [dhcwg] draft-ietf-dhc-relay-agent-ipsec-02.txt

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 22:40:05 -0400

draft-ietf-dhc-relay-agent-ipsec-02.txt is currently in review by the
IESG.  After revision based on IESG review, there are still several
Discuss issues from members of the IESG, whcih can be read at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?
command=print_ballot&ballot_id=1125&filename=draft-ietf-dhc-relay-agent-
ipsec

At this point, I have decided to withdraw draft-ietf-dhc-relay-agent-
ipsec-02.txt from consideration for publication as an Proposed Standard.
Another mechanism for providing security for messages sent  between
relay agents and servers, the authentication relay agent suboption, has
been published as RFC 4030.

If there is interest in the WG for continuing to publish draft-ietf-dhc-
relay-agent-ipsec-02.txt as a Proposed Standard, I will be happy to hand
over editorial control to anyone willing to take on responsibility for
the document.

- Ralph

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg