Subject: [dhcwg] Is there a simple DHCP loadable utility from Floppy availabe for download?

From: Media Duplication <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 08:15:38 -0400

I am the Test Engineer for a OEM hardware Manufacturer.

I have designed a SIMPLE Network Tester that contains a Realtek 8139C 
Server in a Win98SE host machine.

Connected to the Realtek 8139C is any number of computers that contain a 
"Disk-On-Chip" that boots into Linux Mandrake.

I need a SIMPLE utility that will, from the floppy drive, load into these 
"Disk-On-Chip" computers, an IP Address and any associated DHCP 
"mini-drivers", setting up the Motherboards on-board LAN hardware so that I 
can send a "PING" command from the Win98SE host while running "Ethereal".

In this way I can determine that the Motherboard LAN HARDWARE is 
functioning correctly.  I do NOT need an elaborate "TEST", just a simple 
go-no-go to verify that the motherboard LAN hardware is "alive" and 
functioning correctly.

Help is MUCH appreciated.

Roy D. Shepard
ICS Inex Inspection Systems
13075 US Highway 19 North
Clearwater, Fla.  33764
Tel: (727) 535-5502

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg