Subject: [dhcwg] DDNS-DHCP documents through WG last call

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 06:59:05 -0400

The following documents have been revised based on comments received
during WG last call, and will now be submitted to the IESG as a package:

draft-ietf-dnsext-dhcid-rr-10.txt
draft-ietf-dhc-fqdn-option-11.txt
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-fqdn-03.txt
draft-ietf-dhc-ddns-resolution-10.txt

Please review the final versions of these documents and respond to the
mailing lists with any comments.  The WG chairs plan to submit the
documents on 10/10/2005.

- Ralph

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Ólafur Guðmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 10:00:53 -0400

>mailing lists with any comments.  The WG chairs plan to submit the

For the record: I have read latest version of all the documents
and think they are ready to be advanced.

Please speak up so your WG chairs can advance the documents with
confidence.

         Olafur