Subject: RE: [dhcwg] draft-ietf-dhc-agent-vpn-id-06.txt posted

From: "Bernie Volz (volz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 21:08:36 -0500

So, does that mean per the Vancouver minutes
(http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07dec/minutes/dhc.txt) that Evan Hunt,
David Hankins, and myself should start the process to "write a review"
of this document?

Is the other one
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-07.txt)
ready also or is a revision coming?

- Bernie 

-----Original Message-----
From: Kim Kinnear Jr. (kkinnear) 
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 1:53 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Kim Kinnear Jr. (kkinnear)
Subject: [dhcwg] draft-ietf-dhc-agent-vpn-id-06.txt posted

Folks,

I've posted a new copy of draft-ietf-dhc-agent-vpn-id-06.txt
which has been updated with the following two changes:

1.  Fixed the problem pointed out by David Hankins in Vancouver
that the relay-agent-information option RFC [RFC 3046] requires
echoing of the entire relay-agent-information option, so that
there is limited information you can elicit from getting this
sub-option back in an echoed relay-agent-information option.

2.  Fixed typo: RFC 3040 -> RFC 4030.

Cheers -- Kim

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Richard Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 18:38:12 -0800

I don't know of any further changes that are needed for the "VPN  
Option" draft.  I think it's in, or so to be in, Last Call.  I  
believe we ended up with some volunteers to review it along with  
reviewing the "VPN Relay Sub-option" draft.

/raj

---

From: Kim Kinnear <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 11:05:47 -0500

Bernie, et. al.,

Yes, to the best of my knowledge both drafts are now ready to
review, so the volunteers:

        Bernie Volz
        Evan Hunt
        David Hankins

could start now with the two drafts:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-agent-vpn-id-06.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-07.txt

The draft IETF minutes say that the job of these volunteers is
to:
        "... commit to write a review of the revised version of
        these documents so we can go through WGLC."

I'd like to offer my thanks to these folks for doing this work so
we can go through Working Group Last Call yet again with these
documents.  I'd like to point out that these drafts have already
gone through last call (at least) once.  The current drafts are
the results of revisions made due to comments from the last call
from last August.

Cheers -- Kim