Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-forcerenew-nonce-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 07:18:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Forcerenew Nonce Authentication
	Author(s)       : David Miles
                          Wojciech Dec
                          James Bristow
                          Roberta Maglione
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-forcerenew-nonce-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2011-09-06

   DHCP Forcerenew allows for the reconfiguration of a single host by
   forcing the DHCP client into a Renew state on a trigger from the DHCP
   server.  In Forcerenew Nonce Authentication the server exchanges a
   nonce with the client on the initial DHCP ACK that is used for
   subsequent validation of a Forcerenew message.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-forcerenew-nonce-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-forcerenew-nonce-02.txt