Subject: [dhcwg] Call for review - draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra-05

From: "Brzozowski, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 17:20:06 +0000

The following working group document requires some additional review by
the dhcwg.  It would be greatly appreciated and helpful if we could get
some volunteers to review the draft, a link to the same can be found below:

draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra-05
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra/>

The draft discusses Layer 2 relay agents with specific attention to the
handling of DHCP messages.

Thanks,

John

---

From: Bharat Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 08:59:11 +0530

Hi All,

         This version does not vary greatly from previous version 04. It has changes in following areas:

1. We added some text on how Layer 2 Relay Agents handle DHCPACK messages from server.
2. We also enhanced text that describes handling of DHCPRENEW and DHCPREBIND messages in presence of both Layer 2 and Layer 3 Relay Agent.
3. There were some minor editorials nits that were fixed.

          I would request everybody to have another look at this draft and let us know your comments.

Regards,
Bharat
________________________________________
From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Brzozowski, John [[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 10:50 PM
To: dhc WG
Subject: [dhcwg] Call for review - draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra-05

draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra-05

Thanks,

John

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

**************** CAUTION - Disclaimer *****************
This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely 
for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please 
notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not 
to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and 
any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken 
every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage 
you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your 
own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves the 
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail 
address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the 
Infosys e-mail system.
***INFOSYS******** End of Disclaimer ********INFOSYS***