Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 09:20:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Virtual Subnet Selection Options for DHCPv4 and DHCPv6
	Author(s)       : Kim Kinnear
                          Richard Johnson
                          Mark Stapp
                          Jay Kumarasamy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-15.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2012-01-26

   This memo defines a Virtual Subnet Selection (VSS) option for each of
   DHCPv4 and DHCPv6, and a VSS sub-option carried in the DHCPv4 relay-
   agent-information option.  These are intended for use by DHCP
   clients, relay agents, and proxy clients in situations where VSS
   information needs to be passed to the DHCP server for proper address
   or prefix allocation to take place.

   For the DHCPv4 option and relay-agent-information sub-option, this
   memo documents existing usage as per RFC 3942 [RFC3942].  This memo
   updates RFC 3046 [RFC3046] regarding details relating to copying of
   sub-options (see Section 8).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-15.txt