Subject: [dhcwg] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-redundancy-consider-02.txt> (DHCPv6 Redundancy Deployment Considerations) to Best Current Practice

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 11:38:25 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Dynamic Host Configuration WG
(dhc) to consider the following document:
- 'DHCPv6 Redundancy Deployment Considerations'
  <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-redundancy-consider-02.txt> as a Best Current
Practice

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-03-30. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document documents some deployment considerations for those who
   wishing to use DHCPv6 to support their deployment of IPv6.
   Specifically, providing semi-redundant DHCPv6 services is discussed
   in this document.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-redundancy-consider/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-redundancy-consider/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.