Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-client-id-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 05:46:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Client Identifier Option in DHCP Server Replies
	Author(s)       : Narasimha Swamy
                          Gaurav Halwasia
                          Prashant Jhingran
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-client-id-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document updates RFC2131 [RFC2131].  The changes to [RFC2131]
   defined in this draft clarifies the use of 'client identifier' option
   by the DHCP servers.  The clarification addresses the issues arising
   out of the point specified by [RFC2131] that the server 'MUST NOT'
   return client identifier' option to the client.

Requirements

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-client-id-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-client-id-02.txt