Subject: [dhcwg] Review for draft-ietf-mip6-hiopt-18.txt?

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 22:18:47 +0000

We've published a new version of the draft-ietf-mip6-hiopt document.   This fixes the problems that were discovered in the document late in the publication process.   If anybody has time to read it, I would appreciate it if they could do so, although I realize that this is probably a bad time to ask.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mip6-hiopt-18

Thanks!

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 02:35:03 -0500

Hi Ted,

Thanks for *finally* getting this document through.

We had a document that was dependent on this on hiopt IPv4,
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-mext-hioptv4-04

I would like people to review this one too and hope that the two
documents can move forward.

Regards,

Behcet

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 5:18 PM, Ted Lemon <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> dhcwg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg