Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-host-gen-id-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 18:01:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Prefix Assignment in DHCPv6
	Author(s)       : Sheng Jiang
                          Frank Xia
                          Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-host-gen-id-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-05-22

   This document introduce a procedure for configuring hosts' IPv6
   address which the prefix is assigned from a DHCPv6 server through
   DHCPv6 protocol while the interface identifiers are independently
   generated by the hosts.  The method is applicable to
   Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGA), and other IPv6 addresses
   with host-generated interface identifiers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-host-gen-id-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-host-gen-id-02.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-host-gen-id/