Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-triggered-reconfigure-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 23:21:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RECONFIGURE Triggered by DHCPv6 Relay Agents
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Xavier Pougnard
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-triggered-reconfigure-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-12-16

Abstract:
   This document defines a new DHCPv6 message type: RECONFIGURE-REQUEST.
   This message is sent by a DHCPv6 relay agent to notify a DHCPv6
   server about a configuration information change, so that the DHCPv6
   server can send a RECONFIGURE message accordingly.

   This document updates RFC3315 and RFC6422.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-triggered-reconfigure

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-triggered-reconfigure-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-triggered-reconfigure-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/