Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-solmaxrt-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 18:29:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Modification to Default Value of SOL_MAX_RT
	Author(s)       : Ralph Droms
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-solmaxrt-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2012-12-13

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 3315 by redefining the default value for
   SOL_MAX_RT and defining an option through which a DHCPv6 server can
   override the client's default value for SOL_MAX_RT with a new value.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-solmaxrt-update

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-solmaxrt-update-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/