Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-unknown-msg-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 07:37:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Handling Unknown DHCPv6 Messages
	Author(s)       : Yong Cui
                          Qi Sun
                          Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-unknown-msg-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-06-26

Abstract:
   Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol version 6 (DHCPv6) isn't specific
   about handling messages with unknown types.  This memo describes the
   problems and defines how a DHCPv6 function node should behave in this
   case.  This document updates RFC3315.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-unknown-msg

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-unknown-msg-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-unknown-msg-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Qi Sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 23:38:52 +0800

Dear all,

A new version of draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-unknown-msg is available now. The major changes since -00 version are:

1) Give some detailed descriptions about how a relay agent makes the decision on the direction of relaying;
2) Update the definition of 'a valid message' for a relay agent;
3) Specify the reasons for the definition;
4) Correct a couple of typos.

Comments on the draft are welcome.

Best Regards,
Qi Sun

On 2013-6-26, at 下午10:37, [email-masked] wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> dhcwg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg