Subject: [dhcwg] New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-dhc-vxlan-multicast-00.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 14:38:43 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-dhc-vxlan-multicast-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-sarikaya-dhc-vxlan-multicast
Revision:        00
Title:           DHCP Options for Configuring Multicast Addresses in VXLAN
Creation date:   2013-07-08
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 12
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-dhc-vxlan-multicast-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-dhc-vxlan-multicast
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-dhc-vxlan-multicast-00

Abstract:
   This document defines DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 options for assigning
   multicast addresses for the Tunnel End Point in the Virtual
   eXtensible Local Area Network (VXLAN) environments.  New DHCP options
   are defined which allow a VXLAN Tunnel End Point to request any
   source multicast address for the newly created virtual machine, the
   address of the Rendezvous Point (RP) and possibly address(es) for the
   virtual machine.

The IETF Secretariat