Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 02:00:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines for Creating New DHCPv6 Options
	Author(s)       : David W. Hankins
                          Tomek Mrugalski
                          Marcin Siodelski
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Suresh Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-13.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2013-07-30

Abstract:
   This document provides guidance to prospective DHCPv6 Option
   developers to help them creating option formats that are easily
   adoptable by existing DHCPv6 software.  This document updates
   RFC3315.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Tomek Mrugalski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 11:13:27 +0200

Hi,
Version -13 has been uploaded. Hopefully it addresses the only concern
Ralph raised (defines what the fragment type means - it's basically the
option primitive can can be used to construct more complex options).
There's a new (short) paragraph that explains it.

It passed two WGLCs and addressed all raised issues. According to
authors' knowledge, that concludes the WG phase of this work as it is
ready for shepherding.

Thank you to all who contributed, reviewed, commented on or supported
this work.

Tomek

On 13-07-30 11:00, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> dhcwg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg
>