Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-radius-opt-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 04:27:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RADIUS Option for DHCPv6 Relay Agent
	Author(s)       : Leaf Y. Yeh
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-radius-opt-14.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-29

Abstract:
   The DHCPv6 RADIUS option provides a mechanism to exchange
   authorization and identification information between DHCPv6 relay
   agent and DHCPv6 server.  This architecture assumes that the Network
   Access Server(NAS) acts as both DHCPv6 relay agent and RADIUS client.
   When receiving messages from the DHCPv6 clients, the NAS consults the
   RADIUS server and adds the RADIUS response when forwarding the DHCPv6
   client's messages to the DHCPv6 server.  The DHCPv6 server then uses
   that additional information to generate appropriate response to the
   DHCPv6 client's requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-radius-opt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-radius-opt-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-radius-opt-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/