Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 11:43:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Guidelines for Creating New DHCPv6 Options
        Authors         : David W. Hankins
                          Tomek Mrugalski
                          Marcin Siodelski
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Suresh Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-17.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2014-01-07

Abstract:
   This document provides guidance to prospective DHCPv6 Option
   developers to help them creating option formats that are easily
   adoptable by existing DHCPv6 software.  It also provides guidelines
   for expert reviewers to evaluate new registrations.  This document
   updates RFC3315.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/