Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 14:29:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : Customizing DHCP Configuration on the Basis of Network Topology
        Authors         : Ted Lemon
                          Tomek Mrugalski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf-07.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-03-17

Abstract:
   DHCP servers have evolved over the years to provide significant
   functionality beyond that which is described in the DHCP base
   specifications.  One aspect of this functionality is support for
   context-specific configuration information.  This memo describes some
   such features and makes recommendations as to how they can be used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Tomek Mrugalski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 22:33:29 +0100

This updated -07 version hopefully addresses all minor issues raised in
November. It specifically addresses comments raised by Jinmei (mail from
Nov. 18th), Bernie (mail from Nov. 15th) and Marcin (mail from Nov.
3rd). Thanks again for your reviews.

Tomek

On 17.03.2016 22:29, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> dhcwg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg
>