Subject: [dhcwg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-li-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-deployment-03.txt

From: Lishan Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 20:54:56 +0800

Dear All,

We have submitted a new version of the
draft-li-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-deployment-03.
In the new version, we have mainly made the following changes:
1. Change the scenario classification method: Roaming Client with Loose
Security Policy and Static Client with Strict Security Policy;
2. Distinguish two types of clients in DHCPv6 threat model;
3. Correct some grammar mistakes;

Could you please review the draft and give some comments? Comments are
always welcome. Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Lishan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2016-03-06 20:50 GMT+08:00
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-li-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-deployment-03.txt
To: Lishan Li <[email-masked]>, Yong Cui <
[email-masked]>, Jianping Wu <[email-masked]>,
Sheng Jiang <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-li-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-deployment-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Lishan Li and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-li-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-deployment
Revision:       03
Title:          secure DHCPv6 deployment
Document date:  2016-03-06
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          7
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-deployment-03.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-deployment/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-deployment-03
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-deployment-03

Abstract:
   Secure DHCPv6 provides authentication and encryption mechanisms for
   DHCPv6.  This draft analyses DHCPv6 threat model and provides
   guideline for secure DHCPv6 deployment.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat