Subject: [dhcwg] RFC 7839 on Access-Network-Identifier Option in DHCP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 15:21:27 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7839

        Title:      Access-Network-Identifier Option in DHCP 
        Author:     S. Bhandari, S. Gundavelli,
                    M. Grayson, B. Volz,
                    J. Korhonen
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      20
        Characters: 42942
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dhc-access-network-identifier-13.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7839

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7839

This document specifies the format and mechanism that is to be used
for encoding Access-Network Identifiers in DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 messages
by defining new Access-Network-Identifier options and sub-options.

This document is a product of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC