Subject: [dhcwg] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-shen-dhc-client-port-03.txt

From: "Naiming Shen (naiming)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 22:54:11 +0000

Hi,

We have updated the draft of
‘Generalized Source UDP Port of DHCP Relay’, based on
comments from the DHC working group meeting in Berlin.

8.1.  Changes to draft-shen-dhc-client-port-03

   o  Submitted August 2016

   o  Added more motivation paragraphs in the section of Introduction.

   o  Added the language for default DHCP/DHCPv4 relay ports of (67/547)
      if not explicitly being provisioned for this generalized UDP
      source port extension.

please review and comment.

Best Regards,
- Naiming

Begin forwarded message:

From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: I-D Action: draft-shen-dhc-client-port-03.txt
Date: August 19, 2016 at 3:47:42 PM PDT
To: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Reply-To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

       Title           : Generalized Source UDP Port of DHCP Relay
       Authors         : Naiming Shen
                         Enke Chen
Filename        : draft-shen-dhc-client-port-03.txt
Pages           : 7
Date            : 2016-08-19

Abstract:
  This document extends the DHCP and DHCPv6 protocols for the UDP
  transport from relay agent to server and allows the port to be any
  valid number on the DHCP relay system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shen-dhc-client-port/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shen-dhc-client-port-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shen-dhc-client-port-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt