Subject: [dhcwg] draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-failover-protocol-04.txt

From: kkinnear <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 15:03:16 -0500

I have posted a new version of the DHCPv6 failover draft:

	draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-failover-protocol-04.txt.

It contains the following relatively minor editorial changes 
from the -03.txt:

1. A sequence diagram was added to Section 4.4.1 to better explain
   the example given of the way that the MCLT can operate.

2. The text explaining the bit orientation of the flags was
   corrected in Sections:

  5.5.2 OPTION_F_CONNECT_FLAGS 
  5.5.6 OPTION_F_DNS_FLAGS
  5.5.18 OPTION_F_SERVER_FLAGS

3. The bits which are MBZ in Section 5.5.18 OPTION_F_SERVER_FLAGS
   were corrected and the ordering of the bit descriptions was brought
   into line with the other options.
  
4. The spelling in Section 12 of Shawn Routhier's name was
   corrected.

There were no changes to the protocol due to these corrections
and additions.

Regards -- Kim