Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-forcerenew-extensions-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 21:24:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : Forcerenew Reconfiguration Extensions for DHCPv4
        Authors         : Luyuan Fang
                          Deepak Bansal
                          Fabio Chiussi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-forcerenew-extensions-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-02-09

Abstract:
   This document extends the definition of the DHCPFORCERENEW message
   for parameter reconfiguration in DHCPv4. This extension makes the
   DHCPFORCERENEW message more suitable to reconfigure configuration
   parameters other than IP addresses, and aligns the behavior of the
   reconfiguration procedure in DHCPv4 to the corresponding behavior in
   DHCPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-forcerenew-extensions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-forcerenew-extensions-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-forcerenew-extensions-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/