Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-sedhcpv6-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 07:55:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : Secure DHCPv6
        Authors         : Lishan Li
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Yong Cui
                          Tatuya Jinmei
                          Ted Lemon
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-sedhcpv6-21.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2017-02-21

Abstract:
   DHCPv6 includes no deployable security mechanism that can protect
   end-to-end communication between DHCP clients and servers.  This
   document describes a mechanism for using public key cryptography to
   provide such security.  The mechanism provides encryption in all
   cases, and can be used for authentication based on pre-sharing of
   authorized certificates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-sedhcpv6/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-sedhcpv6-21

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-sedhcpv6-21

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/