Subject: [dhcwg] Kathleen Moriarty's Yes on draft-ietf-dhc-relay-server-security-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 14:20:54 -0700

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dhc-relay-server-security-04: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-server-security/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much for your work on this document.  Once Warren's
discuss has been cleared with adequate clarifications and 'updates' text,
which I support, this will be a helpful document.  It will be very nice
to no longer have the discussion as to why encryption is not required for
DHCP, this is a welcome and overdue change.