Subject: [dhcwg] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-dhc-relay-server-security-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 10:50:58 -0700

Warren Kumari has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dhc-relay-server-security-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-server-security/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

"This document specifies the optional requirements for relay agent and	
 	   server implementations to support IPsec authentication and
encryption	
 	   and recommends operators enable this IPsec support."

Thank you, this adequately addresses my discuss.