Subject: [dhcwg] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 13:09:12 -0800

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please have a look at the Gen-ART review, although I disagree with the
reviewer's suggestion about replacing the reference to RFC 2119 with one to RFC
8174. If there is a desire to make usage of normative keywords clearer in this
document, I would suggest replacing the two occurrences of lowercase "must"
with "needs to."