Subject: [dhcwg] Looking for help with YANG drafts

From: Tomek Mrugalski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 17:42:05 +0800

Dear WG,

Some time ago there was some level of interest in the WG regarding YANG
models for DHCPv4 and DHCPv6. One of them
(draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-04) responsible for DHCPv6 is going to be
presented later today, while the other
(draft-liu-dhc-dhcp-yang-model-06, currently expired) is parked, waiting
for its v6 counterpart to complete.

The v6 draft has been revived after some period of inactivity. Chairs
spoken with authors and we are in agreement that this work could benefit
from a new co-author or even two. We will discuss this in detail later
today, but please consider helping this work if you are experienced in
YANG. If you aren't, this is nice opportunity to get new experience in
area that seems to be booming throughout the IETF (117 drafts with yang
in the name submitted last month).

Please step forward during the meeting or get in touch with chairs and
authors over e-mail.

Thanks,

Bernie & Tomek

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 18:47:14 +0800

I'm willing to help.

Eliot

On 11/16/17 5:42 PM, Tomek Mrugalski wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> dhcwg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg
>