Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 22:35:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Generalized UDP Source Port for DHCP Relay
        Authors         : Naiming Shen
                          Enke Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-09.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-11-29

Abstract:
   This document proposes an extension to the DHCP protocols that allows
   a relay agent to use any available source port for upstream
   communications, and to include a DHCP option that can be used to
   statelessly route responses back to the appropriate source port on
   downstream communications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/