Subject: [Dime] DIME MIP6 HA-to-AAAH support: next steps

From: "Julien Bournelle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 10:58:58 +0200

Hi all,

 based on recent discussions on the ML, we'll move forward with the
approach proposed by yoshi: 4072 for EAP authentication + new
Application for mip6 Authz/Acc.

 FYI, this is the TOC on which we plan to work. We are not sure to
finally include the section 5.1.2.

Table of Contents

   1.  Introduction  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3
   2.  Terminology . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3
   3.  Mobile IPv6 Bootstrapping overview  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3
     3.1.  The split scenario  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3
     3.2.  The Integrated Scenario . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3
   4.  Diameter MIP6 HA-to-AAAH overview . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3
   5.  Diameter Mobile IPv6 HA-to-AAAH support . . . . . . . . . . . . 3
     5.1.  Authentication  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3
       5.1.1.  HA with EAP support . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3

 (4072 with AUTHENTICATE_ONLY)

       5.1.2.  HA without EAP support  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3
     5.2.  Authorization . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3

 (define 2 new messages for this and may be some new AVPs)

     5.3.  Accounting  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3
     5.4.  Mobile IPv6 Session Management  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4
       5.4.1.  Session-Termination Command . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4
       5.4.2.  Abort-Session Command . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4
   6.  Command-Code Values . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4
     6.1.  MIP6-Authorization-Request  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4
     6.2.  MIP6-Authorization-Answer . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4
   7.  Result-Code AVPs  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4
   8.  Mandatory AVPs  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4
   9.  Accounting AVPs . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4
   10. AVP Occurence Tables  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4
   11. IANA Considerations . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4
   12. Security Considerations . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4
   13. Acknowledgements  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4
   14. References  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5
     14.1. Normative References  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5
     14.2. Informative References  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5
   Authors' Addresses  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 6
   Intellectual Property and Copyright Statements  . . . . . . . . . . 7

 regards,

 Julien

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime