Subject: [Dime] Open Issues of RFC 3588bis

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 16:51:13 +0200

Hi all,

together with Victor I went through the list of open issues:

http://www.tschofenig.priv.at:8080/diameter-interop/

Please take a look at them and see whether you could contribute text to 
resolve the issue. You might also recognize that we closed a few issues 
(look for 'done-cbb' n the status column). Furthermore, we also included 
text as a resolution for some issues.

I would also suggest not to focus on the issues grouped under 'feature' 
for now.

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: Victor Fajardo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:56:35 -0400

Hi all,

As noted by Hannes, we have attempted to consolidate the comments for 
some open issues and generate proposed text based on them. These 
includes issues #9, 13, 24, 14 and 16. Pls feel free to comment on 
existing proposals or add text for those issues that have none.

best regards,
victor

> Please take a look at them and see whether you could contribute text 
> to resolve the issue. You might also recognize that we closed a few 
> issues (look for 'done-cbb' n the status column). Furthermore, we also 
> included text as a resolution for some issues.
>
> I would also suggest not to focus on the issues grouped under 
> 'feature' for now.
>
> Ciao
> Hannes
>