Subject: [Dime] Transient Failures in DCCA

From: ����� <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 15:01:46 +0700 (KRAT)

Hello,
Please, give the comments upon  RFC 4006 on next conclusion:
When server in CCA Update return Result_Code = 4010 or 4011 or 4012.
Server MUST  or not MUST wait from client CCR Terminate?
Thank You.

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: Jan Nordqvist <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:46:18 -0700

In RFC 4006, section 8.30, the following text appears:

The G-S-U-Pool-Reference AVP (AVP Code 457) is of type Grouped. It is
used in the Credit-Control-Answer message, and associates the
Granted-Service-Unit AVP within which it appears with a credit pool
within the session.

I assume that text should actually be something more like:

The G-S-U-Pool-Reference AVP (AVP Code 457) is of type Grouped. It is
used in the Credit-Control-Answer message, and associates the
Granted-Service-Unit AVP within the same
Multiple-Services-Credit-Control AVP as it appears with a credit pool
within the session.

To the best of my understanding G-S-U-Pool-Reference AVPs are supposed
to appear only within Multiple-Services-Credit-Control AVP paired with
Granted-Service-Unit AVP's and not within the Granted-Service-Unit
(although it could, using the famous *AVP rule), correct?

Best regards,
Jan Nordqvist