Subject: [Dime] DIME Status Update, March 2008

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 10:09:10 +0200

I have created a short status update for DIME on the following page:
http://www.shingou.info/twiki/bin/view/Dime/DimeStatusUpdate

As said in a previous mail PLEASE change your bookmarks.

I have re-designed the content of the page a bit and moved past status
reports to the following page:
http://www.shingou.info/twiki/bin/view/Dime/DimePastActivities

In short, we did some work between the last meeting and this one (more
work than most other groups). 
We have also received new documents for the group to consider. 
Unfortunately, we could not meet our targets. Hence, if some folks would
like to make some progress 
in the group regarding new documents then the authors should also help
us to get the existing stuff finished. 

Please take a look at it to see whether I missed something. 

Ciao
Hannes
_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime