Subject: [Dime] WGLC for draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split

From: "David Frascone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 10:53:33 -0500

This is a Last Call for comments on
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-07.txt

This is our 2nd WGLC on this document.  There were many changes based
on feedback received in the first WGLC, so we are having a second
last call.

Because of the timing of the impending IETF meeting and the interactions
with other SDOs, we are setting the call for **4 weeks**.

Please have your comments in no later than March 30.

Please respond to this last call.  If you have no complaints, an "it looks
good"
would still be helpful.

Thanks!

-Dave
_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime