Subject: [Dime] FW: Document Action: 'Diameter ITU-T Rw Policy Enforcement Interface Application' to Informational RFC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 19:03:42 +0100

Congratulations to the editor for the approval of this document, and
thanks to the DIME WG for supporting the process with advice and
reviews. 

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 6:45 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: Internet Architecture Board; RFC Editor
Subject: Document Action: 'Diameter ITU-T Rw Policy Enforcement
Interface Application' to Informational RFC 

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Diameter ITU-T Rw Policy Enforcement Interface Application '
   <draft-sun-dime-itu-t-rw-02.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group. 

The IESG contact person is Dan Romascanu.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sun-dime-itu-t-rw-02.txt

Technical Summary

   Command Codes and a new vendor-specific Application ID to be used in
   a vendor-specific new application, namely for the ITU-T Rec. Q.3303.3
   - Rw interface used to send a request/responses for controlling the
   policy enforcement in a network element, as one of the
   recommendations of the International Telecommunication Union -
   Telecommunication Standardization Sector (ITU-T).

Working Group Summary

   This is an AD-sponsored individual submission. The document was 
   presented and reviewed in the DIME WG, which recommended to run this
   document as an AD-sponsored contribution and submit it to IETF Last 
   Call, followint the procedure described in RFC 3588. 

Document Quality

   The document went through an IETF Last Call, and received reviews
from

   Dan Romascanu and Brian Carpenter (for GenART). 

Personnel

   Dan Romascanu is the shepherding Area Director.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: "Sun, Dong \(Dong\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 17:32:17 -0600

Thanks you, Dan, Hannes and all for the help.
Look forward to the new code from IANA to wrap up the ITU-T Rec and it
is also right in time for an ETSI TISPAN spec!

Dong 

-----Original Message-----
From: Romascanu, Dan (Dan) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 1:04 PM
To: Sun, Dong (Dong)
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: FW: Document Action: 'Diameter ITU-T Rw Policy Enforcement

Dan

-----Original Message-----

Technical Summary

Working Group Summary

Document Quality

Personnel