Subject: [Dime] freeDiameter implementation

From: Sebastien Decugis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 01:31:29 +0900

Hello,

(sorry for the slightly off-topic mail)

I just thought I could take the opportunity of IETF77 meeting to present
the freeDiameter [1] implementation if there is interest here.

In short, freeDiameter is a new open-source implementation, in C
language, BSD-like license (WIDE license actually), supporting RFC3588
and 3588bis documents (i.e. dedicated TLS port, simplified state
machine), designed to be easily extended (bu plug-ins) to support any
Diameter application you like (or advanced routing, or...).

Currently, only the base protocol is supported, but there is work in
progress on two plug-ins: a RADIUS/Diameter gateway (following
guidelines of RFC4005), and a Diameter EAP server (RFC4072) implementation.

If you are interested in a detailed presentation on this project, please
mail me, and I will organize a small tutorial during this IETF meeting.

Thanks for reading!
Best regards,
Sebastien.

[1] http://aaa.koganei.wide.ad.jp