Subject: [Dime] DIME Agenda (Version 1)

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 22:11:52 +0200

This is what I got so far:

        THURSDAY, March 25, 2010

        *0900-1130 Morning Session I*

Room: Palos Verdes 
<http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/77/venue/?room=palos-verdes>

* Agenda Bashing and Status Update (Chairs)
* Diameter NAT Control Application 
<http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-nat-control-01.txt>(Frank)

I did not receive further agenda requests!

I do, however, believe it makes sense to talk about:

Diameter Support for EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP) 
<http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-erp-02.txt>
Realm-Based Redirection In Diameter 
<http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-realm-based-redirect-02.txt>
Diameter Extended NAPTR 
<http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-extended-naptr-00.txt>
Diameter IKEv2: Support for Interaction between IKEv2 Server and 
Diameter Server 
<http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-ikev2-psk-diameter-00.txt>
Diameter Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6 Localized Routing 
<http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-lr-00.txt>
Diameter Priority Attribute Value Pairs 
<http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-priority-avps-00.txt> (maybe, if 
not finished by this time)

I hope to hear something from other draft authors.

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: jouni korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 00:48:55 +0200

We can give a brief update on extended NAPTR. 10mins should be ok.

- Jouni

On Mar 3, 2010, at 10:11 PM, Hannes Tschofenig wrote:

> 0900-1130 Morning Session I
> Room: Palos Verdes 
> 
> * Diameter NAT Control Application (Frank)
> 
> 
> Diameter IKEv2: Support for Interaction between IKEv2 Server and Diameter Server 
> Diameter Priority Attribute Value Pairs (maybe, if not finished by this time)
> 
> _______________________________________________
> DiME mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: Sebastien Decugis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 10:20:27 +0900

We'll probably have something to say about Diameter ERP as well,
although I am not sure what it will be at this point :)

Sebastien.

Le 04/03/2010 05:11, Hannes Tschofenig a écrit :
> <http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-priority-avps-00.txt> (maybe,
> if not finished by this time)
>

-- 
Sebastien Decugis
Research fellow
Network Architecture Group
NICT (nict.go.jp)

---

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 09:48:45 +0800

Yes, we need a timeslot to discuss Diameter Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6 Localized Routing.
Also we would like to request one more tiny timeslot to talk about Diameter Attribute-Value Pairs for Cryptographic Key Transport
to address the comments in the WGLC.

Regards!
-Qin
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Hannes Tschofenig 
  To: [email-masked] 
  Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 4:11 AM
  Subject: [Dime] DIME Agenda (Version 1)

  THURSDAY, March 25, 2010

  Room: Palos Verdes 

  Ciao
  Hannes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 09:16:44 +0700

Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo) [mailto://[email-masked]]
<mailto:[mailto://[email-masked]%5d>  writes:

THURSDAY, March 25, 2010

Room: Palos Verdes

* Agenda Bashing and Status Update (Chairs)
* Diameter <http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-nat-control-01.txt>  NAT
Control Application (Frank)

Diameter Support <http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-erp-02.txt>  for
EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP) 
Realm-Based
<http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-realm-based-redirect-02.txt>
Redirection In Diameter 
Diameter <http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-extended-naptr-00.txt>
Extended NAPTR 
Diameter <http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-ikev2-psk-diameter-00.txt>
IKEv2: Support for Interaction between IKEv2 Server and Diameter Server 
Diameter <http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-lr-00.txt>  Support
for Proxy Mobile IPv6 Localized Routing 
Diameter <http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-priority-avps-00.txt>
Priority Attribute Value Pairs (maybe, if not finished by this time)

I would like short slots (5-10 min. each) for
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-dime-pcn-collection> PCN Data
Collection,
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-ietf-dime-capablities-update> The
Diameter Capabilities Update Application,
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-ietf-dime-local-keytran> Diameter
Attribute-Value Pairs for Cryptographic Key Transport and
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zorn-dime-radia-gate-01> The
RADIUS-Diameter Gateway (RADIA) Application

Ciao
Hannes