Subject: [Dime] Further comments on draft-ietf-dime-priority-avps-00.txt

From: "P O'Hanlon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 18:15:18 +0100

A few more comments.

Sec 3.
- It's probably worth adding a specific reference for the "DIAMETER
QoS application.." ie soon-to-be RFC5866 (see:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-diameter-qos-15).

Sec 5.
- It would be good to add some explanatory text to the example.

Where SIP is mentioned it may be useful to state any implications or
otherwise for "Diameter Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Application"
(RFC4740). At a minimum it should be mentioned in Section 5 as it
refers to the MAA/MAR messages defined in RFC4740.

Piers

---

From: ken carlberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 10:25:45 -0400

Piers,

thanks.  I'll address your comments in the next rev.

-ken

On May 6, 2010, at 1:15 PM, P O'Hanlon wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> DiME mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime