Subject: [Dime] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dime-extended-naptr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 11:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Extended NAPTR
	Author(s)       : M. Jones, J. Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-extended-naptr-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2010-05-04

This document describes an extended format for the S-NAPTR
Application Service Tag used in dynamic Diameter agent discovery.
The extended format allows NAPTR queries to contain Diameter
Application-Id information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-extended-naptr-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Mark Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 10:57:50 +0900

This version of the draft incorporates the Application Service Tag
format that I proposed at IETF77 and is aligned with 3588bis on
S-NAPTR usage in Diameter.

Comments appreciated.

Regards
Mark

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 3:45 AM,  <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> DiME mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime
>
>