Subject: [Dime] a couple of comments on draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 12:08:21 +0700

1) Section 4.3 is entitled "Derived AVP Data Formats" but the first
paragraph states "An
application that defines new AVP Derived Data Formats MUST include them in a
section 
entitled "AVP Derived Data Formats"; it would be good to make the title and
the text consistent.  I suggest s/AVP Derived Data Formats/Derived AVP Data
Formats/.

2) In the same section, I think that it would be cleaner to put the
definitions of the derived data types (Address, Time, etc.) into separate
sub-sections.

3) Again in Section 4.3, the formatting of the description of the
IPFilterRule format seems kind of screwed-up (wanders across the page).

---

From: Victor Fajardo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 16:48:57 -0400

Hi Glen,

Thanks. Will add fixes for these comments ....

regards,
victor

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 1:08 AM, Glen Zorn <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> DiME mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime
>