Subject: ATTENTION: CEO/ PRESIDENT.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 18:43:24 +0800

ATTENTION: CEO/ PRESIDENT.

Sir, 
You may not know me but my instinct directed me to write and seek assistance 
from you. My name is Mr. John Bejih, the son of late Engr. Adejah Gabriel 
Bejih of the Republic of Sierra Leone, who was murdered in cold, in Free-Town 
on the 27th of January, by the rebels who believe my husband was an anti Fodeh 
Sanko, the rebel leader and the opposition of the President Tejan Kabba 
administration.

My late father, until his death, had a bond to the tune of US$2.5M (Two 
Million, Five hundred thousand, United States Dollars), in one of the 
Traditional Financial Institutions in Europe. Given the unstable economic 
situation and various breaches on human rights, which of course has claimed 
the life of my late father and is still threatening more on the life of my 
entire family. My family’s attorney and the executioner of my late father’s 
“Will” has tried and contacted the Financial Institution in Europe in respect 
of the family bond with her but was advised that the only way it could be easy 
to claim, is for us to forward an European bank account on whose name the 
cheque or Bank draft would be raised, on our behalf for payment in two 
installments. 

For fear of insecurity and zeal to relocate my family to your country for 
freedom purposes, and given that neither anyone nor I, known and trust has a 
European bank account. I sort your assistance on this area to please furnish 
me with your cooperate or personal account n Europe, to enable us receive the 
claim from the Financial Institution. 
As soon as you receive the said funds in your account, you will have to first 
send us some funds to enable my family and me relocate down to your country 
and start a new-life and business.

We have agreed to compensate you with 10% of the total funds, while 5% we have 
mapped out to take care of both international and local expenses. Meanwhile, 
we strongly depend on your advice to invest the remaining 85% in any 
profitable venture in your country.

Upon your acceptance to facilitate this transaction on behalf of my family and 
me, I will instruct our attorney to fax to you a copy of MOU/ deed of 
Assignment for your perusal and endorsement before forwarding your bank 
particulars to the Traditional bank in Europe. 

Confirm receipt urgently by a return mail and let us know the better way 
forward.

God bless you and your family.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. John Bejih.

-------------------------------------------------
HKNETMAIL.COM Free WEB MAIL Service by  HKNET