Subject: APPAREA Meeting Meeting Minutes

From: John Leslie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 12:43:58 -0500

Here's my draft of minutes for the Monday morning meeting.

   Corrections are welcome (especially supplying the name of the 
Jabber Scribe). Private email preferred: I'll summarize to the list.

--
John Leslie <[email-masked]>

---

From: "Scott Hollenbeck" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 13:50:47 -0500

These look good to me, John.  I don't think anyone stepped up to be the
jabber scribe after you volunteered to take notes.

-Scott-

> -----Original Message-----
> From: John Leslie [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 12:44 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: APPAREA Meeting Meeting Minutes
> 
>

---

From: John Leslie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:30:07 -0500

> Jabber Scribe). Private email preferred: I'll summarize to the list.
                                                                                
   Thanks to those who responded. The only change suggested was to
remove the phrase about a Jabber Scribe (which I assumed had been
chosen before I arrived). I attach my final version.