Subject: Greeting...From: Princess

From: "Princess Kwame" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:52:12 +0100

Good Day

I know that this mail might be a surpriseing to you but do consider it
as an emergency. In a nut shell, My name is Princess kwame from the
republic of Sierria-Leone in west Africa, now seeking for refugee in
Dakar -Senegal under the(UNHCR).

The only child of late Dr.Vincent kwame. I am looking for someone who
can take me as child I promise to be obidient to you and I will bring
happiness to your life, I prayed over it and selected your name due to
it's esteeming nature.

I want you to assist me in this transaction. My late father was the
managing director of Rainbow Gold and Diamond Mine company in (KENEMA)
Sierra-Leone.

But he was poisoned to death alongside with my mother by his business
associate,On one of their outing to discuss a business deal in oversea
However, after their death I managed to stay with my Father younger
brothers. They planned to take away all my father treasury and
properties away from me since the unexpected death of my beloved father.

They conspired together and stole my international passport and other
valuable travelling documents. But luckily they did not discover where 
I
hid my Dad documents file where important documents are kept. They have
even closed all my Dad bank accounts just to put me into suffery and
starvation. and when the war broke out in my country. I escape to
refugee camp in senegal by the help of the UN with some important files
of my father.

He has the sum of (US$15.2M)Fiften million two hundred thousand U.S
Dollars only. This amount was deposited by my late father in one of the
leading Finance Firm in Dakar. The deposit documents indicate me as the
next of kin. Presently, I am saddled with the problem of securing a
trust worthy foriegn personality to help me. I will map out 15% for
you.

(1) you will Stand on my behalf as the beneficiary for the claim of the
inheritance from the Finance Firm since the management of the Finance
Firm adviced that I should solicit for an individual or corporate
organization to claim the deposit for me as they cannot release it
directly to me due to my refugee status in Senegal.

(3) Invest and manage the money for me in a good business pending my
maturity.

(4) Help me secure my travelling documents to meet you as soon as my
late father money is released to you so that i can get back to School
again.

Furthermore,you can contact the Finance Firm for confirmation and I
will issue a letter of authorisation on your name,that will enable the
Finance Firm correspond with you on my behalf.

I am giving you this offers as mentioned with every confidence on your
acceptance to assist me or adopt me as your Child if possible and 
manage the money for me.

Conclusively I wish you send me a reply immediately you recieve this
proposal.

Until then,I remain with the best ,

Regards

Princess Kwame