Subject: Lisa's Apps Area Activity for May (and Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr)

From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 18:42:41 -0700

BOFs meeting in Chicago

HTTPBIS: Tentatively Tuesday, July 24
  	charter discussion: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http- 
wg/2007AprJun/thread.html
VCARDDAV (Chris Newman is advising AD)
BIFF aka Mail Store Notifications (Chris Newman is advising AD)

Document Status and Progress

Active Documents: my action
  - draft-ietf-lemonade-rfc2192bis-07 (IMAP URL): AD Evaluation -- AD  
review before IETF Last Call
  - draft-crispin-collation-unicasemap-04: in IETF Last Call
  - draft-ietf-sieve-body: In IETF Last Call
  - draft-hartman-webauth-phishing (Informational): in IETF Last Call
  - draft-atompub-protocol-15: IESG Evaluation -- dealing with  
DISCUSS issues mostly in security considerations
  - draft-kunze-rfc2413bis-07: IESG Evaluation -- dealing with one  
DISCUSS question on ANSI relationship
  - draft-nottingham-atompub-feed-history-10: -- dealing with 2  
DISCUSS issues, one on security considerations and one on paging  
information
  - draft-montemurro-gsma-imei-urn-01-- deal with 4 DISCUSS including  
major issues

Stalled Documents
  - draft-ietf-imapext-sort-18: waiting for unicasemap to finish
  - draft-daboo-imapext-annotate: stuck in RFC Editor queue waiting  
on imapext-sort!
  - draft-ietf-usefor-usefor: stuck in RFC Ed queue waiting on usepro  
from WG
  - draft-crocker-rfc4234bis-00: IESG Evaluation -- Revised ID needed  
with resolution from LWSP issue
  - draft-ietf-widex-requirements-04 -- waiting for authors to  
provide or approve changes to resolve IESG Evaluation issues.

Recent RFCs/ added to RFC Queue (not stalled)
  - RFC4770: vCard Extensions for Instant Messaging (IM)
  - RFC4790: Internet Application Protocol Collation Registry,  
Standards Track
  - draft-siemborski-rfc1734bis-11: POP3 SASL Authentication Mechanism
  - draft-siemborski-rfc2554bis-09: SMTP Service Extension for  
Authentication
  - draft-snell-atompub-feed-license-11: Atom License Extension

WG Quick Status
AtomPub: last document is almost done
Calsify: steady progress on 2445bis
IMAPExt:  No activity -- need to finish sort and i18n documents!!
SIEVE: finished work on 3028, sieve-body extension, working on freed- 
sieve-date-index
Usefor: Steady progress on "usepro" (protocol) document
WIDEX: stalled -- no response on last actions with requirements document