Subject: Lisa's Apps area activity for June 2007

From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:25:25 -0700

APP area Meetings in Chicago
Mon	APPArea -- App area open meeting -- accepting agenda suggestions
		Lemonade -- no agenda yet
Tue		HTTPBis BOF -- agenda mostly geared towards developing WG charter
			http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07jul/agenda/httpbis.txt
			Read: draft-lafon-rfc2616bis-03.txt, draft-sayre-http-security- 
variance-00.txt
		Sieve -- agenda includes many active documents (not listed here)
			http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07jul/agenda/sieve.txt
		Lemonade cont.
Wed 	geopriv (not apps area but I'm advisor to this group)
Thu		EAI -- no agenda yet
		CALSIFY -- agenda is about completing work items
			http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07jul/agenda/calsify.txt
			Read: draft-ietf-calsify-2446bis-03, draft-ietf-calsify- 
rfc2445bis-07.txt
		VCARDDAV BOF -- agenda introduces proposed work then proceeds to  
charter bashing
			http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07jul/agenda/vcarddav.txt
			Read: draft-daboo-carddav-02
Fri		BIFF BOF -- Notifications from Mail Stores -- no agenda yet.

Document Status and Progress

Active Documents: my action
- draft-ietf-atompub-protocol:  IESG Evaluation phase, work with Sam  
Hartman and Paul Hoffman (doc shepherd) on security questions
- draft-ietf-sieve-3028bis: IESG Evaluation phase,  work with Cullen  
and doc shepherd on multiple redirect issues
  - draft-montemurro-gsma-imei-urn: IESG Evaluation phase,  work with  
authors on Informational status and how many URNs to register

Stalled or waiting on other
- draft-crispin-collation-unicasemap: Finished IETF Last Call,  
waiting for revision and/or doc shepherd writeup (Alexey)
- draft-hartman-webauth-phishing: Finished IETF Last Call, waiting  
for doc shepherd writeup (Alexey)
  - draft-ietf-sieve-body: Finished IETF Last Call, waiting for  
revision and/or doc shepherd writeup (Alexey/Cyrus).  NOTE: IANA has  
questions...
  - draft-ietf-lemonade-rfc2192bis:  finished IETF Last Call, waiting  
for authors and shepherd decision on code license
  - draft-ietf-imapext-sort:  Still stalled waiting on unicasemap  
document
  - draft-crocker-rfc4234bis: Finished IESG Evaluation, waiting for  
author to resolve LWSP issue raised in IETF Last Call and IESG  
Evaluation
  - draft-ietf-widex-requirements: Finished IESG Evaluation, waiting  
for revision with more security considerations or alternatively a  
disclaimer.

Finished processing - RFC queue mostly
  - draft-nottingham-atompub-feed-history-11.txt :  IESG Evaluation  
completed, will enter RFC queue shortly.
  - draft-friend-oftp2:  NOT an IETF document -- reviewed and  
processed for suitability as independent RFC.
  - draft-kunze-rfc2413bis: Entered RFC queue as Informational

WG quick status
WIDEX: Will be closed -- inactive.
USEFOR: trundling along on USEPRO issues
SIEVE: processing several active documents
IMAPEXT: Quiescent, waiting on busy authors.
ATOMPUB: Finishing Atom Publishing Protocol -- latest and possibly  
last version just published
CALSIFY: Finishing RFC2445bis and a little work on other two documents