Subject: Re: <draft-ietf-disman-remops-mib-07.txt> comments

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 09:48:50 -0800 (PST)

Hi -

> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]
> Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 08:16:47 -0500
> Subject: <draft-ietf-disman-remops-mib-07.txt> comments
...
> I would like to thank David Partain for his review. The following are his
> comments with their proposed
> resolution:
...

The proposed resolutions look fine to me.
Thanks Ken & David!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]       http://www.bmc.com/
 Voice: +1 408 546-1006  BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141  2141 N. First Street
 Fax:   +1 408 965-0359  San Jose, California 95131  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's should be coincidental.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------