Subject: Expression MIB value identification issue

From: rp <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:03:32 +0000

Hi. My name is Rui Pedro and I have a small difficulty on the Expression
MIB.
In draft-ietf-disman-express-mib-11.txt, on 3.3.4. (Value
Identification) it mentions
that values
"are identified with a combination of the object identifier (OID) for
the data type
from expValueTable (such as expValueCounter32Val), the expression name,
and
an OID fragment."

According to the ExpExpressionTable, each expression is identified by
owner
and name. The obove mentioned "expression name" includes the owner also?

If not so, how to correctly identify values from the expressions with
same name
but different owners?

I am sorry if this question is not adequate to the mailing list.

Cheers.

Rui Pedro