Subject: changes of draft-ops-endpoint-mib-05.txt

From: "Bert Wijnen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 00 10:07:27 CET

Ref:  Your note of Thu, 3 Feb 2000 21:12:08 -0500

Subject: Re:   changes of draft-ops-endpoint-mib-05.txt

Ken WHite asked in a private email:
>
> 1. Can the endpoint MIB be published quick enough so as not to delay
>    REMOPS?
>
>    I would like to hear Bert's opinion and based on this poll the
>    DISMAN list
>
I think it can.
However, it needs to go through a 3-week IETF Last Call, which it
seems we can start coming Monday. If the Last call does not generate
major objections, then I can try to get endpoint MIB on IESG agenda
for 9 Mar.

The REMOPS MIB also still needs to go through IETF Last Call, but
that one only needs 2 weeks (after we get IESG MIB review closed)
If we can issue that one next monday, then it could be on IESG
agenda either on 24 Feb or on 9 March.
So for timing, I would say they can progress close enuf together
to make the changes and use the endpoint MIB TCs.

Bert