Subject: Re: draft-aldri-disman-replication-mib-00.txt

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 11:34:54 -0800 (PST)

Hi -

> From: [email-masked]
> Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
> Subject: draft-aldri-disman-replication-mib-00.txt 
> To: [email-masked]
> Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 16:53:58 -0200 (BRST)
> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
> List-Id: IETF disman Working Group mailing list <disman.dorothy.bmc.com>
...
> Please accept the attached draft submission, "A Clustering Architecture
> for Replicating Managed Objects", which we would like to be placed on the
> agenda for the Salt Lake City meeting.

I'll add it to the agenda.  Since this is not one of our current
deliverables, it will have to go to the end of the list.

> Randy: could you possibly put the document on the WG FTP site until the
> internet draft becomes available? Thanks a lot!
...

I've made the unformatted nroff file you sent to the list available as:

ftp://amethyst.bmc.com/pub/disman/ietf52/draft-aldri-disman-replication-mib-00.nr

For convenience, I ran it through nroff and posted the output as:

ftp://amethyst.bmc.com/pub/disman/ietf52/draft-aldri-disman-replication-mib-00.txt

 ------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn          BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 [email-masked]  2141 North First Street
 Tel: +1 408 546-1006   San José, California 95131  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.
 ------------------------------------------------------