Subject: Lost of changes made to Event MIB - RFC 2981

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 01:57:35 -0800 (PST)

The following is a list of edits made to RFC 2981,
resulting in draft-ietf-disman-event-mib-v2-00.txt:

1. DESCRIPTION of mteTriggerEntryStatus modified to reflect that
mteTriggerEnabled can be modified. The new DESCRIPTION reads as
follows:
        "The control that allows creation and deletion of entries.
        Once made active an entry may not be modified except to
        modify the value of mteTriggerEnabled or to delete the
        entry."
    ::= { mteTriggerEntry 15 }

2. DESCRIPTION of mteTriggerEnabled modified to read:
"A control to allow a trigger to be configured but not used.
        When the value is 'false' the trigger is not sampled.

        Whenever the value goes from 'false' to 'true', the trigger
        is treated as being initialized.  That is, no history is kept
        of any trigger sample values from previous times when this
        control may have been enabled.

        If this object is set to 'true' when its value
        is already 'true', the operation has no effect;
        that is, the trigger is not re-initialized, and
        there is no error."

3. DESCRIPTION of mteEventEntryStatus modified to read:
mteEventEntryStatus OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX      RowStatus
    MAX-ACCESS  read-create
    STATUS      current
    DESCRIPTION
        "The control that allows creation and deletion of entries.
        Once made active an entry MAY not be modified except to
        modify the value of mteEventEnabled or to delete the entry."
    ::= { mteEventEntry 5 }

Please let me know asap if I've missed any edits.

Thanks,

Ram Kavasseri