Subject: html on disman list

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:54:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

Please note that if your mailer spews HTML or sends multipart
/ alternative MIME to the disman list, your postings will
be delayed until they can be manually approved.  This is a
defense against the forged viral mailings that have hit other
IETF working group lists.

Note that some cheesy mail readers will try to reply "in kind"
to HTML messages.  With one such defective tool, the sequence
Format->Plain Text in the reply window will serve to override
the annoying behaviour.

 ------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn          BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 [email-masked]  2141 North First Street
 Tel: +1 408 546-1006   San José, California 95131  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.
 ------------------------------------------------------