Subject: Re: unsubscribe

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 12:20:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

> From: [email-masked]
> Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: unsubscribe
> Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:16:06 -0600
> List-Id: IETF disman Working Group mailing list <disman.dorothy.bmc.com>
> 
> unsubscribe disman [email-masked]
> end

A gentle reminder:  adminstrative requests for ietf mailing lists
generally go to <list-name>-request@wherever.  In this case,
the correct address is:  [email-masked]

As a public service, I've already removed [email-masked].

 ------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn          BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 [email-masked]  2141 North First Street
 Tel: +1 408 546-1006   San José, California 95131  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.
 ------------------------------------------------------