Subject: Re: StorageType in Event & Expression MIBS

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 17:17:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

> Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 16:41:51 -0800 (PST)
> From: Randy Presuhn <rpresuhn>
> Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: StorageType in Event & Expression MIBS
...
> In Salt Lake City it was noted that the Event and Expression
> MIBs lack StorageType objects.  Based on implementation reports
> and the sense of the room in Salt Lake City, Ram volunteered
> to make a proposal to add appropriate objects to these MIBs.
...

If no proposal surfaces, should I declare this dead due
to lack of interest?

 ------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn          BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 [email-masked]  2141 North First Street
 Tel: +1 408 546-1006   San José, California 95131  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.
 ------------------------------------------------------