Subject: Alarm MIB IPR

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 16:46:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

I believe that draft-ietf-disman-alarm-mib-06.txt needs to include
the notices from RFC 2026 clause 10.4 (A) and (B).

Does the scope of http://www.ietf.org/ietf/IPR/NORTEL-CHISOLM
include draft-ietf-disman-alarm-mib-06.txt?  If so, we may
also need to include the text from RFC 2026 clause 10.4 (D).

 ------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn          BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 [email-masked]  2141 North First Street
 Tel: +1 408 546-1006   San José, California 95131  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.
 ------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 09:08:43 -0400

hi

Version -07, which was sent in before the deadline, has updated
text with respect to RFC2026.

Sharon

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Presuhn [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 7:46 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Alarm MIB IPR

Hi -