Subject: Disman Yokohama Agenda

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 16:34:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

Here's another pass at an agenda for the disman session
in Yokohama.  If I've "volunteered" you in this agenda, 
please confirm your availability and supply me with a
time estimate.  Note well that discussion of items 4.3
and 4.4 is contingent upon the availability of time and
the expression of interest on the WG mailing list!

An outline of the points you intend to cover in advance
of the meeting would be most useful in helping folks
prepare for the discussion.

Ram, I see your i-ds have expired...

SOMEBODY, please read http://www.ietf.org/instructions/minutes.html
to see just how easy taking minutes can be!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Distributed Management WG (disman)
Session at the 54th IETF Meeting in Yokohama, Japan
Wednesday, July 17, 2002 at 09:00 - 11:30 in Room 303

===============================

CHAIR:   Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Administrative matters  (5 minutes)
   Working group charter is at
   http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/disman-charter.html
   1.1 introductions
   1.2 selection of minute-taker
       PLEASE read http://www.ietf.org/instructions/minutes.html
       volunteers PRIOR to the meeting greatly appreciated!
   1.3 circulation of sign-up sheet
   1.4 Review of Agenda
   1.5 Allocation of time

2. Status of Current work (15 minutes)
   2.1 Script MIB: RFC 3165 published, Proposed Standard.

   2.2 Schedule MIB: RFC 3231 published, Proposed Standard.

   2.3 Remote Operations MIB: RFC 2925 (Proposed Standard)
       Soliciting implementation/deployment feedback on RFC 2925.
       Updates to appear in <draft-ietf-disman-remops-mib-v2-00.txt>

   2.4 Expression MIB: RFC 2982 (Proposed Standard)
       Soliciting implementation/deployment feedback on RFC 2982.
       Proposed updates have expired, were in
       http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-disman-express-mib-v2-00.txt
       Discussion led by Ram Kavasseri 

   2.5 Event MIB: RFC 2981 (Proposed Standard)
       Soliciting implementation/deployment feedback on RFC 2981.
       Proposed updates have expired, were in 
       http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-disman-event-mib-v2-00.txt
       Discussion led by Ram Kavasseri

   2.6 Notification/Log MIB: RFC 3014 (Proposed Standard)
       Soliciting implementation/deployment feedback on RFC 3014.
       Updates to appear in <draft-ietf-disman-notif-log-mib-00.txt>
       Discussion led by Ram Kavasseri

   2.7 Alarm work internet-drafts: 
       http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-disman-alarm-mib-06.txt
       http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-disman-conditionmib-02.txt

3. Other relevant work (5 minutes)
   3.1 xmlconf BOF
   3.2 SnmpConf  WG
   3.3 Eos WG
   3.5 DMTF event management in their Interop WG
   3.6 INTAP/OSMIC

4. In-Depth Technical Discussions 
   Please see  http://www.ietf.org/instructions/slides.html
   and contact [email-masked] if you need time
   for focused discussion of specific drafts or issues.
   Please post your issues lists to the WG mailing list
   well in advance of the meeting.

    4.1 Active Alarms: <draft-ietf-disman-alarm-mib-06.txt>
        Discussion led by Sharon Chisholm (? minutes)

    4.2 Alarm Report Control and Condition MIB:
        <draft-ietf-disman-conditionmib-02.txt>
        Discussion led by Kam Lam (? minutes)

    4.3  Follow-up to mailing list discussions of "A
         Clustering Architecture for Replicating Managed
         Objects" 
         http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aldri-disman-replication-mib-01.txt
         Discussion led by ? (? minutes)

    4.5 Follow-up to mailing list discussions of "MIB Table
        Modifications Tracking MIB"
        http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-niraj-tmt-mib-00.txt
        Discussion led by ? (? minutes)

    4.6 Other discussions?

5. Charter updates. (10 minutes)
   Please see http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/disman-charter.html
   5.1 completed items
   5.2 changes to target dates
   5.3 Can we go dormant now?

6. Wrap-up (5 minutes)
   6.1 review of action items
   6.2 reminders to minute-takers and presenters
       PLEASE read http://www.ietf.org/instructions/minutes.html
       and http://www.ietf.org/instructions/slides.html, respectively.
   6.3 retrieval of sign-up sheet

 ------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn          BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 [email-masked]  2141 North First Street
 Tel: +1 408 546-1006   San José, California 95131  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.
 ------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Ramanathan Kavasseri <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 10:14:35 -0700

> Ram, I see your i-ds have expired...

Yes they have. Thought I had a month left.
:-(
Need to dig my head outa the sand here and get going...

Ram