Subject: RE: [Disman] ituAlarmActiveTrendIndication in draft-ietf-disman-a larm-mib-15.txt

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 19:26:13 -0400

Hi

The following is the proposed resolution to Randy-N+2  Assuming no
objection, this item will be considered closed conditional on the proposed
edit being done.

The superfluous space at the beginning of the descriptions of
ituAlarmActiveTrendIndication. Ditto alarmActiveStatsGroup, alarmClearGroup,
and ituAlarmTc will all be removed.

Sharon

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Presuhn [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 6:50 PM
To: Disman (E-mail)
Subject: [Disman] ituAlarmActiveTrendIndication in
draft-ietf-disman-alarm-mib-15.txt

Hi -

There's a superflous " " at the beginning of the text of the description
clause for ituAlarmActiveTrendIndication. Ditto alarmActiveStatsGroup,
alarmClearGroup, and ituAlarmTc.

Randy

---

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 19:26:13 -0400

Hi

Sharon

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Presuhn [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 6:50 PM
To: Disman (E-mail)
Subject: [Disman] ituAlarmActiveTrendIndication in

Hi -

Randy