Subject: [Disman] Response to ITU-T SG 4 Liaison on Alarm MIB

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:23:51 -0700

From: IETF Disman Working Group
 To: ITU-T Study Group 4 - Q12/4, Q17/4, Q19/4
 Title: Response to Liaison on Alarm MIB
 Response Contact: Randy Presuhn [email-masked]
 Technical Contact: [email-masked]
 Purpose: In Reply to Liaison

 Thank you for the interest in the Alarm MIB. The latest version is currently
 completing Area Director Review and can be found at

  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-disman-alarm-mib-15.txt

 The Distributed Management (disman) working group hopes to advance the
 current I-D to Proposed Standard, with minimal changes. In the future, if
 the working group is chartered with an Alarm MIB version 2, we will be
 interested in cooperating with you to ensure your requirements are
 considered.

 On a related item, the IESG has approved publication of the  Alarm Reporting
 Control MIB as a Proposed Standard.  The file given to the RFC editor is at

 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-disman-conditionmib-10.txt

 We look forward to the continued participation of SG 4 experts in our work.

 Sincerely,

 Randy Presuhn
 Chair, IETF disman working group