Subject: Re: [Disman] Problem advancing remote operations

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 13:08:29 -0700

Hi -

I'm really happy to have received this latest implementation report
for the DISMAN-NSLOOKUP-MIB.  I'll merge it with the reports
that I've previously posted, and send the updated report to the
working group mailing list.

Randy
disman WG chair

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "John Scano" <[email-masked]>
To: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Jason Perreault" <[email-masked]>; "Chintan Sheth" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 12:40 PM
Subject: RE: [Disman] Problem advancing remote operations

Hi Randy,

Yes - you may forward an implementation report to the WG.  The Juniper
E-Series router(s) have supported the DISMAN-NSLOOKUP-MIB since Sept of
'00.  Our implementation is complete in that we support all of the
objects.  My experience to date leads me to believe that this MIB is
hardly used if at all, which is based on no customer inquiries or
problem reports.  Admittedly, I do not know for sure.

john
...