Subject: But I still have suggestions :) 1) Add some basic browser control buttons to the preview pane (Back, Forward, Refresh) 2) maybe also add a "show in new browser window" button to the preview pane too.

From: Reeves Pip <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 14:54:36 +0200

It does everything I need, excellently, though sometimes I need to
experiment to find some of the features. Posted by zzz at June 14, 2006
3:01 PM Maybe the spammers doing this for getting Google PR?

nz, New Zealand - 10 minutes agoIt is to expand again in 2007, the lower
level area multiplying the floor space by four without changing the
fundamental shape of the building above - a . Posted by Matt Smith at
August 3, 2006 10:10 AM Thank you for a great application.

Andy Posted by Andy at October 13, 2006 5:04 AM Wow! The basis of this
is not "surveys" but a single survey conducted on the department's
behalf by Sheffield Hallam University and the Office for National
Statistics.

Mount Vernon Mayor Ernest Davis delivers State of the City AddressThe
Journal News. One thing is bugging me since the last update: McAfee is
complaining every time I click on a post. Some of the suggestions others
made sound really cool, I escpecially like all the things that could
make Sharpreader even faster. These always show up as unread after a
refresh. It turns out that the kind folks at Snopes. Entry Filed under:
Just for Fun, Signposts Bookmark This: Leave a Comment You must
be logged in to post a comment.

I'm just wrapping up a vBulletin PHP page for feeding RSS2.

That's only once in the morning, but anyway. It takes minutes for
Windows to shutdown, unless I exit out of Sharpreader first, whereupon
it takes seconds. Just curious: Is there a reason that the version
number begins with a zero? Never seen this on 2003. Click on a comment
(in the list, below the article in the tree) and the effect of these
commands is applied to the articles, not the comments.

Would it be possible to have a lower refresh rate?

I enter the correct user name and password and then it pops up again
with another user name and password window. These "baseless rumours"
were all submitted and promoted by a small group of Digg members that
seemed to be working together.

Posted by drew at August 17, 2006 8:55 AM Thanks!

Thanks for creating a quality product. com when you click on an
item?

Your views on university degrees Whose classroom curriculum is it?

Filtering, (far) more often than not, raises Error(TE), "An unexpected
error occurred: Access is denied".

Posted by Eric Pence at August 18, 2006 6:45 PM Hey Luke, thanks for
updating Sharpreader once again.

Icons by Kevin Potts . These arrangements are always complicated. Posted
by Bob Denny at August 3, 2006 5:20 PM Hi Luke and thanks for a great
program! I prefer that it only be on the System Tray when minimized.

Entry Filed under: Just for Fun, Signposts Bookmark This: Leave
a Comment You must be logged in to post a comment.

0, I found that it starts hosting the page at 127.

I have just one problem with it so far. SSharpReader just works
perfectly in ever way I have tried it.

com keyword research tool which offers a free trial and similar (monthly
and yearly) subscription options like WordTracker.

Since I store my events in a SQL database, I always generate the same
event time, URL and GUID.