Subject: Mail System Error - Returned Mail

From: Mail Administrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 00:12:26 +0000

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not reachable within the allowed queue period.  The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

Your message was not delivered within 5 days and 0 hours.
Host access.digex.com is not responding.

The following recipients did not receive this message:

     <[email-masked]>

Please reply to <[email-masked]>
if you feel this message to be in error.

The following attachments have been removed from the bounce message: access.digex.com.zip

Subject: Returned mail: Data format error
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:09:15 +1100

The message was undeliverable due to the following reason(s):

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
unreachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

Your message was not delivered within 5 days:
Host 129.47.78.241 is not responding.

The following recipients did not receive this message:
<[email-masked]>

Please reply to [email-masked]
if you feel this message to be in error.