Subject: unsettled

From: Wang Carol <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 19:24:51 -0700

Which of the following inheritance strategies is not supported by the
Java Persistence API?

host from the default (localhost) to the appropriate remote host.
start-db: [exec] Database started in Network Server mode on host .

You can apply the handler chain to any or all of the services and
ports.

The sample-db2 persistence unit maps to the jta-data-source with a JNDI
name of SamplesDB2.

The ability to have polymorphic associations allows you to have more
specific account class instances in the collection of Account. Based on
the property value, logToSystemOut() prints either "Outbound message" or
"Inbound message.

0 specification provides two new APIs which make it possible for web
services to work with messages or message payloads. The JDBC resources
and JDBC connection pools need to map to persistence units. From the
sample directory enter the following command: ant setup In response
you should see output similar to this: .

0 TRAINING Want to learn more about the Java EE 5 platform and EJB
3.

JAX-WS does not define a standard deployment model for handlers. However
the following lines of code in class CreditCardServiceTest. However,
sometimes developers want to work directly with XML rather than with
Java abstractions. What is the primary purpose of the javax. ELResolver
and provide a public no-argument constructor: public class
JNDIELResolver extends javax. Let's look at the run-time behavior
first.

unmarshal( new FileInputStream(authrequestXMLfile)); .

xml This will build the exploded and non-exploded war for the sample
application in the dist directory.

To run the sample code: If you haven't already done so, download Java EE
5 SDK from the Java EE Downloads Page, and install it. The handler
resolver configures a set of handlers on a per-service, per-port, or
per-protocol binding basis. em2 is the entity manager for the sample-db2
persistence context. You can download the sample archive for the tip
Inheritance and the Java Persistence API.

Configuring JAX-WS Handlers on the Client Tech Tips Quiz These tips were
developed using the Java EE 5 SDK. In Java EE 5, VariableResolver and
PropertyResolver have been deprecated. The client sends credit card
and card holder information contained in an XML document to the
server.

This means that when the viewOrder.