Subject: medley lettuce

From: Elisabeth <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 23:36:12 -0800

GUSTY WEST TO NORTHWEST WINDS WILL AFFECT THE REGION OVERNIGHT. FOR MORE
INFORMATION ON THE GUSTY WINDS. AN EASTERN PACIFIC STORM SYSTEM AND
GUSTY NORTHWEST POST FRONTAL WINDS WILL GENERATE LARGE NORTHWESTERLY
SWELL OVER THE WATERS. SCATTERED SHOWERS WILL AFFECT THE COUNTY DURING
THE EARLY MORNING HOURS. AND CARMEL VALLEY-BIG SUR COAST- 359 AM PDT TUE
MAR 27 2007 .

STRONG SOUTHWEST AND WEST WINDS WILL SPREAD FROM SOUTHEAST CALIFORNIA
THIS MORNING. AVERAGE SNOW LEVEL NEAR 1500 FEET THIS MORNING AND LOCALLY
LOWER AT TIMES IN STRONGER SHOWERS WILL BRING HAZARDOUS TRAVEL
CONDITIONS THIS MORNING.

A STRONG PACIFIC COLD FRONT WILL PUSH EAST ACROSS THE AREA EARLY TODAY.
WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM THIS MORNING TO 9 PM PDT THIS
EVENING.

HIGHER THAN NORMAL SURF ACROSS WEST FACING BEACHES.

AND USE CAUTION WHILE DRIVING THIS MORNING. ALL PERSONS SHOULD BE AWARE
OF THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH WATER RELATED ACTIVITIES AND USE EXTREME
CAUTION WHEN ENTERING THE OCEAN.

LARGE NORTHWESTERLY SWELL WILL AFFECT THE CALIFORNIA COAST FROM SONOMA
COUNTY SOUTHWARD TO MONTEREY COUNTY BEGINNING LATE THIS MORNING AND
CONTINUE THROUGH WEDNESDAY MORNING. INCLUDING POINT REYES NATIONAL
SEASHORE- SAN FRANCISCO PENINSULA COAST- MONTEREY BAY. LOWER SNOW LEVELS
ARE POSSIBLE IN THE STRONGEST SHOWERS. COLD FRONT BROUGHT UNSEASONABLY
CHILLY AIRMASS TO NORTHWEST OVERNIGHT.