Subject: [dix] dmd1 code

From: John Merrells <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:35:43 -0800

In the interests of the ietf mantra... 'running code and rough  
consensus'...
here's some code.

Sxip has released development kits that implement dmd1:

http://sxip.org/index.php?title=Downloads

And there are some sample endpoints Sxip are hosting for people
to play with:

http://sxip.org/index.php/Community

And Sxip have built a sample application called 'Sxore':

http://sxore.com/

Any comments on DIX and dmd1 should be to this list, anything wrt
Sxip and their code/endpoints/apps should be sent to [email-masked].

John

_______________________________________________
dix mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dix