Subject: [dix] diff dmd0 dmd1

From: John Merrells <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:32:48 -0800

Lisa suggested I should detail the changes between the draft revisions:

http://dixs.org/index.php/Draft-merrells-dix-00.txt

and

http://dixs.org/index.php/Draft-merrells-dix-01.txt

I tried to remember who'd suggested what changes...

John

3 Added interaction diagram (Eric)
5.9.1.1 Added more detail for description of dix:/core#1.
5.10.1.2 Changed User Form CLASS value from ‘DIX’, which incorrectly  
uses upper case characters, to ‘sxip’. (Note that this draft is an  
individual submission that describes how we’re solving this problem  
at Sxip Identity.)
5.10.2.1 Made FORM auto-submission via Javascript a suggestion.  
(Nick, and others)
5.10.2.1 Stated that same mechanism (redirected-POST) is used for the  
Membersite to Homesite communication.
5.10.2.3 Added statement that the signature is a HMAC. (Eric)
5.10.2.4 Added reference to ECMAscript. (Eric)
5.10.2.6 FORMS must be UTF-8 encoded. (Nick)
5.10.2.7 New and improved canonicalization algorithm. (Keith at Sxip?)
5.10.2.8 Added reference to datetime format in RFC1123. (Marius at  
Sxip?)
5.10.2.8 Added dix:/membersite-logo-url to fetch-request message.
5.10.2.9 Explicit definition of signature encoding, lower-case hex  
with no prefix. (Marius at Sxip)
5.10.2.9 A blank value if returned for a property that is requested,  
but which has no value.
5.10.2.12 Added dix:/membersite-logo-url to store-request message.
5.10.2.12 Added dix:/membersite-explanation to dix:/membersite-logo-url.
5.10.2.12 Removed spurious ‘1’ character.
5.10.2.12 Made dix:/signature optional. (My error.)
5.10.3 Clarified that verification process could be done in both  
directions.
5.10.3.2 Change Homesite Tag REL tag value to dix:/homesite, as it  
was badly named.

_______________________________________________
dix mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dix