Subject: [dix] audio conferencing for DIX BOF

From: John Merrells <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 21:16:25 -0800

--- Specifc Info

The DIX BOF is in the ‘Chantilly West’ ‘room, so will be broadcast on  
channel 6.

March 21st at 0900 CST, UTC -6

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/ietf656.m3u

--- Generic Info

The IETF 65 working group meetings will be streamed and recorded in  
Dallas TX begining March 20th at 0900 CST, UTC -6.

Streams will be 64Kb/s or lower httpd streamed mp3 audio, a format  
playable by some client on virtually any platform capable of  
supporting internet radio type applications.

More information can be found at:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

The broadcast schedule will be fleshed out as the impending date  
approaches.

_______________________________________________
dix mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dix