Subject: [dmarc-ietf] Semi-OT: Next ARC Interop Testing: April 1st

From: Steven M Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 13:41:32 -0700

We'll be holding another interoperability & testing session for ARC on
Friday, April 1st. This will be a "virtual" session coordinated via
online conference, from 10AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern through 1PM Pacific /
4PM Eastern.

This is intended for ARC implementers who have code to test, doesn't
have to be a complete or finished product. And if you're actively
working on a product/service/library that isn't yet ready, you can
observe if that's of interest.

If you'd like to participate please contact me off-list and I'll add you
to the interop mailing list.

There will be another virtual interop session held on Friday, May 13th.
So if you're just starting your implementation, that may serve as a
useful deadline or integration/testing opportunity.

Let me know,
--Steve.

-- 
Steven M Jones
DMARC.org