Subject: [dmarc-ietf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2018 21:25:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Authenticated Received Chain (ARC) Protocol
        Authors         : Kurt Andersen
                          Brandon Long
                          Seth Blank
                          Murray Kucherawy
                          Tim Draegon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-15.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2018-06-24

Abstract:
   The Authenticated Received Chain (ARC) protocol allows Internet Mail
   Handlers to attach assertions of message authentication state to
   individual messages.  As messages traverse ARC-enabled Internet Mail
   Handlers, additional ARC assertions can be attached to messages to
   form ordered sets of ARC assertions that represent authentication
   state along each step of message handling paths.

   ARC-enabled Internet Mail Handlers can process sets of ARC assertions
   to inform message disposition decisions, to identify Internet Mail
   Handlers that might break existing authentication mechanisms, and to
   convey original authentication state across trust boundaries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/