Subject: [DMM] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 May 2015 11:16:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Distributed Mobility Management Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Protocol for Forwarding Policy Configuration (FPC) in DMM
        Authors         : Marco Liebsch
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Danny Moses
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2015-05-06

Abstract:
   The specification as per this document supports the separation of the
   Control-Plane for mobility- and session management from the actual
   Data-Plane.  The protocol semantics abstract from the actual details
   for the configuration of Data-Plane nodes and apply between a Client
   function, which is used by an application of the mobility Control-
   Plane, and an Agent function, which is associated with the
   configuration of Data-Plane nodes according to the policies issued by
   the mobility Control-Plane.  The scope of the policies comprises
   forwarding rules and treatment of packets in terms of encapsulation,
   IP address re-writing and QoS.  Additional protocol semantics are
   described to support the maintenance of the Data-Plane path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-fpc-cpdp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/