Subject: [DMM] IETF94 DMM meeting logistics

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 09:54:00 -0700

Folks,

Our WG meeting is on Tuesday morning. Send you materials to chairs by 
Sunday evening.

- Jouni & Dapeng

---

From: "Moses, Danny" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 12:06:11 +0000

Hi,

This is the slides for the WT1 report.

Regards,
	/Danny

-----Original Message-----
From: dmm [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Jouni Korhonen
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2015 19:54
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [DMM] IETF94 DMM meeting logistics

Folks,

Our WG meeting is on Tuesday morning. Send you materials to chairs by Sunday evening.

- Jouni & Dapeng

_______________________________________________
dmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dmm
---------------------------------------------------------------------
A member of the Intel Corporation group of companies

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.