Subject: [DMM] 转发: New Version Notification for draft-fu-dmm-vcpe-models-01.txt

From: Fu Qiao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 17:14:59 +0800

Hi, all. I have updated the VCPE draft according to our discussion on the last IETF. I have modify the scenario section to mainly focus on the community WiFi scenario. I also update with some detail discussion of FPC protocol in the VCPE deployment.
Your comments and suggestion are more than welcome! Thank you!

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2015年10月19日 17:10
收件人: Qiao Fu; DENG Hui; Qiao Fu; Hui Deng
主题: New Version Notification for draft-fu-dmm-vcpe-models-01.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-fu-dmm-vcpe-models-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Qiao Fu and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-fu-dmm-vcpe-models
Revision:	01
Title:		Motivations, usecases and Models of VCPE
Document date:	2015-10-19
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		10
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fu-dmm-vcpe-models-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fu-dmm-vcpe-models/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fu-dmm-vcpe-models-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fu-dmm-vcpe-models-01

Abstract:
   This document introduces the concept of Virtual Customer Premises
   Equipment (VCPE).  Such concept was first proposed in Broadband Forum
   (BBF) as Network Enhanced Residential Gateway (NERG).  The concept is
   further expanded as not only referring to virtual CPE of residential
   network, but all the virtual network and service functions shifted
   from the customer side to the operator side.  Deployment of VCPE in
   some typical DMM (Distributed Mobility Management) scenarios brings
   specific requirements and even protocol extension in DMM.  In this
   document, we will first explain the motivation and advantages of
   VCPE.  A usecases of VCPE in the community Wi-Fi deployment is
   further discussed so as to explain the deployment of VCPE in a DMM
   scenario.  Three models of field deployment of VCPE are discussed
   afterwards to indicate the possible CP/DP decomposition requirement
   and protocol extension.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat