Subject: [DMM] Fwd: IETF95 meeting - first call for agenda items

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 07:33:42 -0800

A friendly reminder..

Jouni & Dapeng

-------- Välitetty viesti / Fwd.Msg --------
Aihe: IETF95 meeting - first call for agenda items
Päiväys: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 14:39:28 -0800
Lähettäjä: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Vastaanottaja: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Folks,

IETF95 is approaching.. in order to build an agenda with appropriate
time allocation we would like to collect the agenda requests as soon as
possible.

Working group I-Ds have a priority but won't be granted a slot unless
asked by the authors explicitly. DMM topics will have priority over MIP
maintenance topics.

Name your I-D, requested time and if this is about a new work state also
the reasoning why it deserves meeting time.

Please, avoid requesting slots for I-Ds with just a "trivial"
incremental update to the previous version. People should be able to do
a diff themselves.

Jouni & Dapeng